[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you find yourself making threads or posts with the following:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bortman.jpg (624 KB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
bortman.jpg
624 KB, 2304x3072
if you find yourself making threads or posts with the following:

is ____ a meme
falling for the ____ meme
____wave
____core
____ inspo
cuck
numale

you should reevaluate your life
>>
>>11259214
when will /fa/ get a mod
>>
>>11259218
if i became a mod then 3/4 of the posters would be banned repeatedly and the board would be dead
>>
>>11259214
add "is _____ /fa/" to that

>>11259228
I would rather have a slow board with quality control than the garbage this board is right now.
>>
>>11259214
you just made a thread with all those things.
reevaluate your life.

also w2c shirt?
>>
>>11259510
you need to reevaluate your life
>>
>>11259214
>what's the most /fa/ _____?
>>
>>11259214

the 90's.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
bump
>>
What's wrong with ___ inspo? They are some of the best threads. Also, while adding "wave" to random words is cancer, palewave is all right, as it prompts good discussion and inspo.
>>
>>11260768
I don't know if you're aware, but the jargon "inspo" is derived from the word "inspiration", and maybe because it's such a retarded shorthand that people have come to make "inspiration" threads so loosely.

Tell me how exactly you're inspired or what you draw inspiration from when you see shit like
"shoe inspo" or "coat inspo" or "anime inspo"? These threads are just dumps of whatever the title of the thread is. There's no act of inspiring going on when people see a pair of shoes or a picture of an anime character and just replicate it. An example of an actual "inspiration thread" would be something like a discussion of unique fabrics and textures that would, stick with me here, "inspire" you to experiment with your outfit or perhaps make something yourself. Something less concrete would perhaps be artwork or cultural pieces that might inspire you to incorporate certain elements into what you're wearing, though I wouldn't expect a board full of meme spouting morons and high school children to be able to abstract such things.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.