[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good places online for clothes for an extremely small man? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o6mi34KJsW1rrd0pvo1_540.jpg (110 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6mi34KJsW1rrd0pvo1_540.jpg
110 KB, 540x810
Good places online for clothes for an extremely small man? I'm talking 5'3", 23-25" waist (I don't know how my waist fluctuates so much day to day).
>>
Just broke out the measuring tape. Turns out I'm exactly 5'3", and have a 23.8" waist.
>>
yes PLEASE
manlets unite
>>
>>11258806
Manlet General?
>>
buy kids or women clothes? I'm a manlet but at least I can wear men clothing so I don't know.
>>
>>11258833
Kids' clothes are usually shit quality and don't look great. I wore women's clothes for years but, because of the way women's jeans accentuate your ass, and I have a bit of a bubble butt, I kept getting hit on by lesbians.
>>
asos are shit but they stock manlet sizes down to xxxs
>>
>>11258729
>5'3"
>>
5'9 manlet here, I fucking hate my life. Girls laugh when they see me and guys could just stump me in the ground without breaking a sweat. Should I just end it?
>>
>>11259018
Yes.
>>
>>11258764
shit, that must be either a complete blessing for you or a curse.

i fucking wish i was somewhere around 5'5, but 5'3 must be pretty nice too.
do you get a lot of attention from guys?
>>
>>11258729
you could probably get away with buying kid's clothes, if you're not too embarrassed about it
>>
>>11259048
I do get attention from guys, yeah. I don't mind it that much because I'm bi.

>>11259064
Any recommended stores?
>>
>>11259101
being 5'9, its hard for me because most guys are somewhere around 5'10.
they ofc prefer someone shorter.

i know both topman, and asos runs somewhere around XXXS-XXS
also try looking into some Asian brands, because Asian people are normally pretty small they're more likely to carry your size
>>
>>11259117
I've taken a quick look around Asian brands and can't find any quality ones that ship international. Do you have any pointers?
>>
>>11259136
you could try and find like a proxy or something. basically someone who you give the money to, they buy it, then ship it you you.
it can be risky, and pricey though.

the only asian brands i really know of are like bape, cdg and 87mm
>>
>>11259152
>the only asian brands i really know of are like bape, cdg and 87mm
then drop the name, cunt
>>
>>11260458
you mean the names of the brands?
Bape, CGS, 87MM
>>
>>11260461
CDG*
>>
Buy from Rakuten the sizes on Asian markets are smaller and they have the same brands
>>
>>11260461
LMAO
>>
>>11260473
i don't understand what's funny. you're just being a retard.

mind clarifying what you mean?
>>
>>11260477
boy i aint him and you must have no reading comprehension
>>
>>11260477
Different fag but the ten year old kids who play basketball in the park near my apartment in this shithole flyover state can namedrop more Japanese brands than you did
>>
>>11260482
senpai, lay off. im tired, and not in the mood.

why don't you try listing more, and contributing to the thread instead of just being a complete prick.
>>
>>11258729
Do you have dm1, OP
>>
>>11259018
are you memeing son?
>>
>>11260485
why don't you try posting anonymously like everyone else?

there's only to excuses to have a name:
>respectable poster with valuable advice to dispense
>mega troll with wicked bantz

you could at least make an attempt at the latter
>>
Peter Manning NY, haven't bought from them yet but I'm saving up for some of their stuff. They make clothes specifically for smaller men.
>>
>>11260618
i only have a name because i post in soc and b gfur bread

desu im jsut too lazy to clear it
>>
>>11260632
>b gfur bread
is this the wicked bantz coming out?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.