[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what online shops do you use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 51+LrkIcV7L._SL1024_.jpg (62 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
51+LrkIcV7L._SL1024_.jpg
62 KB, 1024x768
what online shops do you use?
>>
>>11258266
uniqlo
ebay
>>
>>11258273
this
>>
>>11258266
Asos
>>
>>11258273
that
>>
>>11258266

>giving up my favourite shops to /fa/ plebs
>>
DHGate
>>
>>11258266
Isn't this the actor from one of the Kaurismaki films
>>
grailed and aliexpress almost exclusively
>>
>>11258266
asos is good
>>
Cruvoir
End
Grailed
eBay
Rakuten
Y!JP
I guess Toto counts because they have an online shop even though I go to the brick and mortar
>>
I use Nordstrom
Besides that I go to store in person or use eBay.
>>
I like to browse farfetch but I'm never going to afford that shit.
>>
>>11259965
Lurk the Sales anon. Find Silk made tees and cop them.
>>
Zalando
Asos
Uniqlo
>>
>>11259965
farfetch has some pretty good sales almost always. I've copped a couple designer trousers (not that it really matters) for like $150

unionlosangeles has some cool clothes if you bypass the hypebeast garbage. also some dece sales

yoox seems kind of sketch but there's a TON of clothes if you have the patience to sort through hundreds of pages
>>
>Asos
<----- reddit is that way
>>
Grailed almost exclusively. I live in a big city so if im buying online, its not for basics i can get made of quality materials at a thrift store and alter myself.
>>
pull and bear
>>
>>11259965
You need to ask yourself "HOW can I afford this?"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.