[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a date to the movies tomorrow at 6:30 I'm fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 1600x1200
I have a date to the movies tomorrow at 6:30
I'm fucking getting sweaty palms as this is my first date.
What do I avoid, style wise?
I'm clueless.
>>
full raf
>>
>>11256726
The movies? Really? Are you 14? How do you get to know someone by sitting in a dark room for 2 hours

Scrap the movies and take her out to dinner. Wear stone or light brown slacks/chinos, formal shoes (brown, not black, but not the same color as your shoes), a belt (that matches the color of your shoes) and a well fitting collared shirt. Put on some cologne (just a little), stand up straight, give her a peck on the cheak when you meet her. Pay for dinner

How wrong can it possible go
>>
going out with a cute mami in a week, like im doing something casual
denim jacket
white viscose tee
black denim
white socks
doc martens 1461 low
nothing too avant-garde or extreme. most girls don't really care about your undercover hand bomber, just look confident. and don't dress techwear, be formal but no fucking tuxedos, and OP, please do something other than go see a movie, like it's the worst first date possible.
>>
>>11256726
Don't think too hard about this kind of shit it makes you look thirsty as fuck. Just be yourself and don't be a tryhard. Wear what you would normally wear, but try to look presentable. Don't get super dressed up like >>11256738 was suggesting. Even formal casual might put some awkward pressure on her.

You're trying to get to know her, not going out for an anniversary dinner or a wedding party.
>>
>>11256726
if you got one date you can get a million more, so don't sweat it if shit goes south
stoked for you tho dude, welcome to the game!
just wear shit you would to any other occasion, the trick is to come off as relaxed, confident and not seem like you're too wrapped up in the outcome, because my guess is you probably don't really have an ideal outcome. if you do, ditch it cause its a wild fantasy thats as arbitrary as any other.
>>
>>11256738
>peck on the cheak when you meet her
Is this normal? Where do you live? I only ever see this with couples or familys
>>
>>11256738
>>11257128
Not the same person but that is pretty common anywhere around Europe for any female friend you have or you meet
>>
what you should wear depends on what the girl is like, what is she into or what do you think she's into? how old is she? is she expecting you to dress like a man or a teenager?
>>
>>11257230
also just gonna say whatever you do, don't peck her on the cheek when you say hello, you're asking fashion advice on /fa/, you don't have the confidence to pull off kissing her as a hello
>>
>>11257167
Eh, not in the north tho.
>>
>taking women on dates

top kek you american cunts really are this beta
>>
>>11257167
Hm, maybe if you know her well you can do it here.

>>11256726
Wear a shirt, if it's too cold a shirt sweater combo. If you usually only wear sneakers don't begin to wear formal mens shoes tomorrow.
The general rule is just to wear a)something you're comfortable and confident in and b)no style she has never seen you in.
Just don't worry too much, your outfit wont decide if she will fal into you or not anyway. Good luck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.