[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fa/'s general opinion on what this bloke is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What's /fa/'s general opinion on what this bloke is doing to Balmain?
>>
I guess the design concept is cool for the runways but its really expensive and looks stupid outside of the runways.
>>
Meh. He's finally carving out his own look and that's cool, but I much preferred Decarnin's aesthetic and by extension Rousteing's first couple of seasons.

Balmain is still super luxe and the permanent collection is there for a reason. I think the label will continue to do well under Rousteing.
>>
>>11256547
this desu
he makes nice clothes that will sell, but it's not anything spectacular
>>
>>11256562
Like hedi ?
>>
>>11256565
shhhh...they'll hear you
>>
>>11256565
no
>>
>>11256495
singlehandedly responsible for destroying what once was favorite fashion house- the balmain homme established by christophe decarnin.
fuck this clown, fuck the kardashians, fuck the arriviste garbage who like the new balmain, and fuck the literal subhumans who fought each other over the h& m collab.
>>
>>11256788
this. balmain needs a non-black non-cuck to make it great again
>>
I TURN 5 TO A 10
I TURN 20 TO A 50
FOURTY-FOURTY HIT YOUR WOADIE SHORTY
BALMAIN, SAINT LAURENT WITH THE FENDI
>>
>>11256495
Modern european couture houses are creatively bankrupt and don't deserve any attention.
>>
>>11256495
this nigga never gonna be committed to an insane asylum influential
>>
>>11256792
I thought I was the only /pol browser with an appreciation for high fashion..I imagine we are a rarefied group
>>
WHAT YOU WANT
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT
WHAT DO YOU WANT
>>
>>11256795
top kek
>>
>>11256807
you dont have to be /pol/ to think niggas cant pull shit off

black people ruin businesses
>>
>>11256806
Lmao
>>
>>11256495
Olivier Rousteing is like a brothel owner, invites all the hot chicks in as guests and vedettes and forgets about designing clothes and running a proper presentation.
>>
File: 1459607285956.png (256 KB, 666x485) Image search: [Google]
1459607285956.png
256 KB, 666x485
there a balmain denim jacket i really like, but i hate the nigga cus he prob fucking kendall
>>
>>11256495
I heard he gives great head at parties. My friend was a host at one and he said there was coke everywhere and there were a few play rooms where almost anything could happen. What a great life...
>>
>>11256788
agreed 100%
>>
>>11257575
he's gay as fuck. besides, either john wall or jordan clarkson (or both) are fucking kendall
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.