[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy CP's? the only shoes i currently wear are my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
Should I buy CP's? the only shoes i currently wear are my all black vans and my adidas gazelles, and I've been wanting something new.

are CP's worth it? i'm referring to mainly the Achillies low. or will i be a walking meme? also thinking about GATs.

also, i've never seen a pair of these in person, so no one local will have any fucking clue what they are.
>>
It depends on what you pair them with.

Post pics of your usual clothing.
>>
>>11255991
inb4 cuckoldry-related comment/pun
>>
>>11255998
i wear the tightest jeans imaginable with a t shirt.
>>
>>11256009
lmao what a cuck
>>
>>11255991
Can you afford to replace them in a year like you would any other sneaker?

As long as you aren't buying outside of your price range expecting some kind of magic shoe go ahead and buy them if you like the look
>>
No, CPS are a meme, don't buy memes.
>>
They are nice shoes, much better than anything you can buy at the mall
If you have the wardrobe to fit them then by all means go for it
>>
>>11256041
>people wear shoes down in a year
>>
No, you only have 2 pair of shoes. Get something cheaper, 1 pair of boots and a pair of high top sneakers would be better than just 1 pair of expensive sneakers, you can get the CPs later (maybe on sale).
>>
>>11256041
A year? fuck dude, i've been wearing my gazelles for 2 and they still look new.
>>
>>11256173
What country or city do you live in? I'm not him but my shoes don't last too much because I walk more than 4 miles every single day.
>>
>>11256241
I live in a small city on east florida. No tall buildings besides condos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.