[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does fa thinks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
what does fa thinks?
>>
>>11255378

nice fit, it's maximalist in a way that's forgettable and only slightly offensive at best

maybe you should fix your hair and makeup before you go putting attention-directing doodads near it, when actually you should probably be wearing a paper bag

unless your goal is to actually cause people to vomit and lose bodily fluids, in which case you should try to be even fatter

sage
reported
called the cops
>>
Harajuku Weabitch
>>
>>11255391
technically what your saying makes sence, but your personal application of the word "maximalist" doesnt follow the actual deffinition. what you were trying to do was criticize her rejection of the memeinalist fashoin trend. good job, but you could have just said to tone down the accessories. maximalist makes us all sound stupid imo
>>
>>11255391
>maximalist

that was cringy, why are you smug if you cant even insult someone correctly?
>>
File: murakami-2.jpg (695 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
murakami-2.jpg
695 KB, 1600x1067
>>11256187
>>11256188
I don't see how he's wrong though, other than her fit not actually being very maximalist. Maximalism is often used to describe Murakami's pop art, inspired by the same otaku/harajuku imagery. It's appropriate, just wielded poorly
>>
>>11255378
Would avoid/10
>>
cute
>>
>>11255378
Reduce the accessories. All this neck and hair shit only screams that you are needy attention seeking bitch.

Take another picture with less stuff around your head, a simpler hairdo, maybe a better pose and you might be onto something for starting.
>>
File: P9260317.jpg (81 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
P9260317.jpg
81 KB, 624x416
>>11257924
you mean those?
>>
File: P9260290.jpg (82 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
P9260290.jpg
82 KB, 624x416
>>11257924
>>
you. go out. in public. like this??
>>
>>11255378
cringy but i'd still have filthy sex with you tbqh
>>
>>11255378
It would look cute but not with that face
>>
File: WIN_20160103_08_50_15_Pro.jpg (134 KB, 995x485) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160103_08_50_15_Pro.jpg
134 KB, 995x485
>>11258364
i kno makeup fail thas my face
>>
>>11258519
sxy
>>
>>11255378
I've spoken about this style with someone I used to talk to before. Lolita can be very cute if done the right way and not overdone. Decora (all that shit in your hair) is overdoing it and do is all the cheap jewellery. Tone it down and lose the excess accessories. Oh, and don't stick shit to your face
>>
>>11258519
Post tits qt
>>
>>11259157
this isn't lolita(i don't even wear a petticoat).The whole point of decora is overdoing it.But i respect your input
>>
t4et24wrt2w4
>>
cglcore
>>
I would automatically assume this girl is psychocrazy.

She has crazy eyes.
>>
This fit is too excessive for high fashion, but it is /way/ too safe for harajuku.
-color your hair or get a wig. if you have to stay brown, curl it, give it more bounce it looks too limp
-the silhouette on this fit looks dumpy, friendo. no way around it. no matter how many accessories you add to it, it'll still look like old maid. work on silhouette first, accessories later.
-put some color on your cheeks holy shit sister
-monochrome????harajuku???? get better at the style b4 trying this
-don't fucking slouch holy shit you need confidence to pull looks like this off at least pretend like you have self esteem
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.