[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ x /fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: apc_11_1.jpg (37 KB, 500x859) Image search: [Google]
apc_11_1.jpg
37 KB, 500x859
Post fits that are both professional and effay
>>
File: 1460712738806.png (440 KB, 550x418) Image search: [Google]
1460712738806.png
440 KB, 550x418
>>11254172
it don't work that way kiddo

it's simply not possible to be creative with suits in the same way you can with a less conservative style, just make sure you get the cut on your suit right.
>>
>>11254172
the reason you don't see any suits on this board is because no one is old enough or has the money to own one or more.

suits are the highest possible tier of men's fashion if you can get the perfect fit and some nice colour combinations.

the fact that you know shit shows you have advanced beyond this shitty board.
>>
>>11254542
Thing is, most people from fa dont have a need to wear a suit because they don't work somewhere with a requirement. Suits are fucking autistic for casual.
>>
>>11254555
>they don't work somewhere with a requirement.
That relates to my point about age and income

>Suits are fucking autistic for casual.
this makes no sense. depending on the occassion, not wearing a suit might make you look like an outist.

It's important to have at least one versatile suit for whatever might come up. And you can look very /fa/ in a good one.
>>
>>11254569
I have one suit just for special occasions.

Other than that I never wear it. I have a family and a professional career and I wear sneakers to work.

Suits are becoming less popular, especially in my location and industry
>>
>>11254662
>location and industry

what would those be
>>
File: 20160430_175921.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160430_175921.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1080
I went with gray chinos. I love peak lapels. I forgot my pocket square.
>>
>>11254679
West coast and tech.

Even non-tech don't wear suits.

Only law, medicine, banking and sales (some) wear suits.
>>
>>11254682
lookin breddy gud. you should post a front on shot though
>>
I have a black and blue that I wear on some occasions. I often wear my ralph Navy blazer though semi-casually
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.