[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice am short and going bald at a young age usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: inspo.jpg (101 KB, 736x1103) Image search: [Google]
inspo.jpg
101 KB, 736x1103
I need advice

am short and going bald at a young age

usually I look pretty angry because my life sucks and I'm blind but don't like wearing glasses so I squint all the time

I have fatty cash tho, dress me /fa/
>>
sorry mate youre shit out of luck
might aswell just go full autismo, no one will tell the difference
>>
>>11254137
How short?
>>
File: Gremlins.jpg (599 KB, 1368x770) Image search: [Google]
Gremlins.jpg
599 KB, 1368x770
>>11254137

· Date short girls.
· Start working out a bit (bald men are generally seen as macho, and especially so with some muscle, so you'll automatically be alpha if you buff up a bit. Also, short people look bigger faster which means less work because you should only go for the healthy strong look, not the roid look).
· Don't overcompensate with flashy clothing. Keep it somewhat lowkey. Simplicity is a good look to go with. Pic very much related. Shows you are not overcompensating, and is neither too effeminate nor too masculine (short bald guys dressing overly masculine always look way too aggressive for some reason).
· Get a pair of glasses with thin rims.
· Keep some scruff on your face, never shave your face completely.

Personally I started balding when I was 20, so I started getting really short buzzcuts. Now I am 26, and I've started shaving my head completely.

It might feel like a big deal in the beginning, but it's really not. You'll probably miss being able to try out cool haircuts, and you might feel a bit naked without a hat, cap or glasses, but that's basically it. I've never had problems with girls because of it, and it has not limited my wardrobe in any way shape or form. In short: don't worry about it.
>>
>>11254559
In the same boat as this guy, OP, and it's fine. You feel the loss of hairstyles, but accessorizing still exists and you are forced to focus on your skincare which is probably a net gain
>>
>>11254559
this
>>
>>11254559
I just don't agree that a short guy should wear oversized stuff
>>
>>11254559
id on middle shoes?
>>
>>11254137
wear contacts, why the fuck stay blind?

if not look into surgery, I personally had lasek after wearing glasses my entire life and it has literally been one of the best decisions i've made

also, go full baldy instead of having partial bald spots
>>
>>11254559
who is this model ?
>>
>>11254736
bump please

they look like eytys but i can't find these specific ones anywhere (navy, white laces)

help a nigga out
>>
>>11254785
Have you heard about this brand called 'Vans'?
>>
>>11254860
maybe hes european or something
>>
File: lesfreresjoachim.jpg (229 KB, 1240x1772) Image search: [Google]
lesfreresjoachim.jpg
229 KB, 1240x1772
>>11254732
Each to their own. Yohji does it all the time, and makes it work. But in the end you wear what you're comfortable with and feel works for you.

>>11254736
No clue, sorry. Looks similar to vans though, but lack the shit on the sides.

>>11254762
not a model, but two french brothers (les freres joachim) that are somewhat tumblr-famous. They run a small brand too called lownn that make the baggy pants in my first post..
>>
>>11254137
Just wear contacts you fucking retard.
>>
>>11254860
those dont look like vans to me

any id on them?
>>
File: hhnngh.jpg (636 KB, 993x1418) Image search: [Google]
hhnngh.jpg
636 KB, 993x1418
>>11254915
I'm pretty sure they're just Authentic lo pros. Pic related.
>>
>>11254926
good call anon, cheers
>>
>>11254926
(btw they are Era)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.