[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are hair transplants worth it? im only 18 and im bald like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 2.08.png.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.08.png.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
are hair transplants worth it?

im only 18 and im bald like pic related
>>
Um, no. Just get some fucking propecia.
>>
None of the actual good doctors will allow you to get a hair transplant at that age.

Get on fin.
>>
>18
>balding

Holy shit anon i actually feel bad for you
>>
>>11249760
>bald like pic related
that niggas in his 70s and he still has his hair baka
>>
Going to jump on this.

I'm 18 and have noticed my corners thinning since about 15 (lmao kill me). It's not as bad as OP but I feel like I could be getting there.

I can't afford transplants. What do?
>>
>>11249760

Shave it and tone your body which is what I did after a few years of crying myself to sleep.
>>
>>11249760
what you get for touching yourself at night m8.
>>
>>11249760
I'm 31. My progression has been slow over the last decade, but I was reaching the point of no return. I saved up 7000 dollars to go to Turkey and get it done. Then I did a zero buzz on my head, and realized I looked awesome. Now I have $7000 extra sitting in the bank, and I no longer think about my hair.
>>
>>11249760
I lost my hair when i was a junior in high school. Grow some light facial hair and just be prepared to shave your head. It isn't trying to hide it because you fool no one. It fucking sucks dick, i know it's awful going to college being 18 and girls think your almost 30 but just get some slut with daddy issues and fuck her until the women you're around a little older
>>
>>11250415
I think he's like me where I've always had a shitty hairline (basically like OPs pic) but it's never thinned out or receded. Mate's all used to make fun of me for 'losing my hair' but now they're actually losing theirs and I'm still going "strong". Any other lads know this feel?
>>
>>11252224
in the same boat, anon. oldfag here and have had a shitty hairline since highschool but luckily never really went anywhere. did you ever think of doing anything about it?
>>
>>11252006
does it really cost that much overseas?
>>
>>11252509
2€ or 2.5€ per graft is cheap compared to US prices, assuming you want a doctor who will actually do a good job. I researched, and found a couple of doctors in Turkey who have really good results, and more affordable prices than what you can get for the same about in the US.

If you are eventually going to go bald on top, not just a little recession in the temples (which honestly, you shouldn't get a HT for anyway), then you are going to need between 2000 and 8000 grafts in your lifetime. That's anywhere from $5000 to $15000 total, and that's with cheaper prices like you'll find in Turkey. In the US it could cost you $30000 for a good result.
>>
File: mark-hamill-01-800.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mark-hamill-01-800.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
Mark Hamill is 64 has the same hairline as 40 years ago. He's not suffering from MPB.
>>
honestly just shave it
i had little almost-bald patches at the front for ages, shaved completely and they grew back way better
>>
>>11252785
What do you mean? You had bald patches and the hair grew back?
>>
>>11252793
almost-bald patches - super thin white-blonde bits (am brunette). shaved down to the skin and then it grew back pretty well. still thinner there than other parts but way better.
>>
>>11249760

you guys realize mark hamill stil has a full head of hair, right?
>>
>>11253456
nice try mark hamillton
>>
>>11249760
post a pic of your hairline im curious
>>
File: 2964848645_28c389fa70.jpg (94 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
2964848645_28c389fa70.jpg
94 KB, 500x348
Embrace it as the ultimate /fa/shion.
>>
>>11251835
You're fine

Everyone's hairline gets a little fucked up in their late teens/early 20s, it's part of physically maturing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.