[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Field Jackets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: field jacket.jpg (217 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
field jacket.jpg
217 KB, 880x660
Has anyone bought a surplus field jacket? I'm looking at the woodland Serbian ones and the gray Finnish ones.
>>
>>11249711
I own an M-65 Field Coat. If you're going for that look, go to a surplus store, but something used and cheap that fits. Make sure it's the real deal, it'll have that nice used look and still last.
>>
I wanna dye something like this all black
How would I go about doing this
Would it even look good?
>>
>>11249866
i have an all black M-65 field coat, i bought it from a surplus store but the tag says made in china so its probably just a good replica, but you can find all black surplus/replica military jackets that look good
>>
>>11250244
You probably bought some rothco shit lol
>>
>>11249866
Are you hoping to get solid black or something like this.
>>
>>11250332
Solid black
>>
Make sure it's old or foreign enough for people not to freak out on you about stolen valor
>>
>>11250807

its going to be near impossible to get it all the way black.

its going to look like>>11250332 maybe a little less contrast but you are going to be able to see the pattern and its going to eventually fade to look near identical to that anyway
>>
>>11249711
i got one from goodwill the otherday just get one thats smaller because the one i got was a bit too big so i got it tailored and now it fits nice but its still too long, and a tailor cant fix that for you
>>
File: il_570xN.821427070_640q.jpg (141 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.821427070_640q.jpg
141 KB, 570x855
Dutch army jacket from 90s.
>>
>>11252337
Would it look good with a big patch on the back?
>>
>>11252357
>and a tailor cant fix that for you
a good one can...

making clothes shorter is piss easy
>>
Bought a serbian one cuz i thought it would be really cool, but it was way to big so i had to send it back :( struggles of the the skeleton
>>
If you buy a camo field jacket, know how to wear it. 90% of the time, camo jackets are school shooter-core.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.