[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audrey's Birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 003 (2).jpg (119 KB, 834x1065) Image search: [Google]
003 (2).jpg
119 KB, 834x1065
Been a while since I've made a thread about her, but today is Adrey's birthday.

Let's celebrate her life and her influences in all our lives.
>>
File: 199.jpg (29 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
29 KB, 330x400
>>
File: 032.jpg (79 KB, 450x575) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
79 KB, 450x575
>>
File: 209.jpg (27 KB, 220x279) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
27 KB, 220x279
>>
File: AudreyHepburn_8392.jpg (94 KB, 954x1280) Image search: [Google]
AudreyHepburn_8392.jpg
94 KB, 954x1280
>>
>tfw you will never meet a girl who comes close to her in terms of beauty
>>
I went to take out the trash and someone had thrown a big framed poster of Audrey in the dumpster so I saved it and cleaned it. Don't really have space for it on my walls at the moment tho.
>>
i never understood why she is such an icon
her movies were mediocre at best and her contemporaries were better looking than her
>>
>>11247956
>opinating opinions
>>
People always go on and on about looks, but always fail to mention the amazing amount of humanitarian work she did, her resistance against the nazis, her struggle with eating disorders, her being a trained ballet dancer and much more
>>
>>11247973
>glamorized PR jobs
>everyone resisted the nazis back in the day
>every rich girl deals with eating disorders
>she once took a ballet class

Girls do a lot of things out of vanity and thirst for attention. All she had was her beauty and we're lucky enough that we can still enjoy it today.
>>
>>11248019
>everyone resisted the nazis back in the day
>>
If she started her career in 2005 she'd be Kardashian tier
>>
>>11248035
before pearl harbor there was a pretty significant portion of the U.S. population that support Nazism
The comic book writers who made Captain America had to have security personnel on hand for the rest of their careers after all of the death threats came in (from Americans) during ww2. After pearl harbor the public opinion changed, of course
>>
File: Ce5DQxuUYAAxCqd.jpg (44 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Ce5DQxuUYAAxCqd.jpg
44 KB, 600x360
>>11248068
I know, I was commenting on the other guy's post.

Now that Hitler and co. are generally considered the height of human evil, it's super weird reading about all the american nazi sympathizers. Makes you wonder if some people living today will be looked at the same in the future.
>>
>>11247956
She was just another Megan Fox of her time.
>>
>>11247973
she was a very kind-hearted woman, I don't see why she doesn't get the recognition she deserves.

>>11248046
no, that's Marylin monroe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.