[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on onitsuka tigers mexico 66?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
thoughts on onitsuka tigers mexico 66?
>>
File: tigah.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tigah.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
I like them and have a pair. I only like the color I got.

There's one other guy on this board who has the same color as well, he chimes in whenever I mention this.
>>
are they going to be the shoe of the summer? ive seen lots of thread about them recently
>>
File: IMG_20160503_224241-2.jpg (355 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_224241-2.jpg
355 KB, 600x802
>>11246324
Not that guy but I like this colorway too, I have the corsairs instead of mexico 66.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (53 KB, 617x800) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
53 KB, 617x800
I prefer GATs but those are pretty cool too.
>>
>>11246586
very nice dude, thanks for sharing
>>
Those look ok but not in that colorway
>>
>>11246561
they were the shoes of summer like 6-8 years ago anon but they are timeless imo

>>11246269
I can't wear flat shoes, fucking kills me feet m8
>>
They're neat, but their thinness implies summer/spring wear and they're made out of leather (so enjoy no breathability)

It sucks because I love the aesthetic of them but my climate is just too damn hot for leather summer shoes.
>>
I've had a pair of hi-tops in the tokyo colorway and I loved them.
Special mention on the walking comfort; The sole is quite flat and unpadded except for the arch support so if you walk a lot you'll be getting sore feet at start but that's just your feet muscles working on taking the impact instead of your joints.
They're pretty hard wearing too, save for some suede models.
>>
>>11248025
These >>11246586 are not leather. Most of the shoe is very light mesh, stays fairly cool.

t. florida anon
>>
>>11246586
is that model the corsair? super cool
>>
>>11248025

I live in PHX and wear these + sambas with no problem
>>
I ordered a couple of these but theyre just too narrow. Does anyone know of a similar looking shoe with a wider fit?
>>
Can't get enough of mine

Goes great with sportier amecasi/ametora fits
>>
File: the life aquatic.jpg (600 KB, 1280x841) Image search: [Google]
the life aquatic.jpg
600 KB, 1280x841
Is the support really that bad? I wear orthodics for my flat feet and am pidgeon toed. And would I be safe buying online?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.