[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDC LAS VEGAS /FA/M?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: photo374265426314635742.jpg (148 KB, 1280x705) Image search: [Google]
photo374265426314635742.jpg
148 KB, 1280x705
Going to EDC Las Vegas this year and was wondering if anyone here is also going? Not really the most fashionable event since it's a lot of faggy ravers that go, but still the tunes will be sick and the vibes good.

If anyone is going maybe we could do a meetup or something.

Also does anyone have any advice on what to wear? I ain't dressing in rave shit... I was thinking about doing something zyzz inspired, but I'm not sure if I am ripped enough yet. Maybe I should start a pre edc roid cycle.
>>
go ask /fit/
no one here likes that shitty americanised garbage excuse for dance music
>>
>>11246162
these /fit/ shitposts aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>11246168
but i don't really like the fit community, I'm sure some people from /fa/ are going

also are u into minimalist techno or something because u like to think ur tastes are very good? garuntee the lineup will be solid
>>
>>11246162
good4u man idc
>>
>>11246185
the two things are essentially mutually exclusive
people """""into fashion""""" arent into super polished, mass appeal dance music for people with short attention spans
they attract completely different crowds with different motives and views and therefore dont mix very well
the only people on /fa/ i can imagine going are newfriends and people dragged along by their girlfriends
>>
>>11246185
>but i don't really like the fit community,
Then why did you post pictures of roided up meatheads?
>>
>>11246192
no idc

>>11246212
Yes I completely agree that they aren't mutually exclusive. That's why a lot of people who are into fashion also might be into electronic music, because fashion has nothing to do with music, and being that there are a lot of people into fashion, a portion of them like electronic music as well.

also I know the short attention span part was b8, but I personally think guitar music is for short attention spans

>>11246310
pic not related, however that picture is anti fit if anything because it shows that if you are ugly, getting fit won't save you, all those peolpe besides zyzz and the guy next to him are ugly even though they have nice bods
>>
>>11246365
im saying they are mutually exclusive you tard
im not talking about electronic music in generally, im talking about the garbage commercial edm they play at shitty festivals like edc and ultra
the culture became some obsessed with "sick drops" that people cant go a minute without hearing a song with a drop, any and all creativity and artistic expression is thrown out the window in place for cheap, indistinguishable buildups and breakdowns, overpolished, sparkly production and mindnumbingly boring, hard hitting drops
this is exactly the opposite of what fashion prides itself upon which is why the two are a complete mismatch for each other
fashion and music have also been directly influencing each other forever, only a fool would disagree
>>
>>11246416
Sorry I also meant they are mutually exclusive, but what I am saying is that that goes with all music and fashion, fashion doesn't go with one type of musical genre. Therefore some people into fashion are also into electronic music.

Also saying it has no creativity is a huge fucking overstatement, the amount of different types of genres at EDC is huge. I avoid Tiesto and shit like that, trance, hardcore, psy, all different genres that don't at all revolve around drops, I think you're thinking of like trap or some shit, cause even most mainstream edm doesn't revolve around drops too much.

But either way, if someone genuinely enjoys the music that makes it good. I wouldn't expect some vinyl indie faggot to ever agree that mainstream electronic can be good though. Overpolished and sparkly? Wtf does that even mean? To me that just sounds like it is made very professionally, why would I want something to sound like it was recorded in a fucking garage? To me music is just song structure and melody that sounds good to my ear, or gives me an emotional reaction, and a lot of EDM gives that to me.
>>
full

rick

and then don't go to edc
>>
>>11246162
you should watch actual concerts on youtube, find a guy in the crowd who's outfit you like, and copy him

IMO, the most /fa/ thing you could bring are girls and drugs
>>
>>11246781
idk and girls that are old enough to go #LOL

but that's a good idea, last time I wore fake balmain denim and an opening ceremony tee, and some girl must've thought i was rich or something and she twerked on me the whole fucking night it was sick, mfw i have low test so I can't get boners tho

goona be hot at EDC, so I'll look at old events that's a good idea. Also what drugs are good to bring? I was thinking about trying to get mdma, should I like take in blunts or what?

>>11246611
i dont fuck with rick only julius
>>
File: MTM1OTc4MjMzNDg3NjgzNTU0.jpg (77 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
MTM1OTc4MjMzNDg3NjgzNTU0.jpg
77 KB, 620x930
doesnt matter how u dress plur plur plur!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.