[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bag inspo thread post nice bags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: vintage-messenger-10.jpg (104 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
vintage-messenger-10.jpg
104 KB, 800x533
bag inspo thread

post nice bags
>>
my daily use bag

considering also getting a messenger/brief or something similar.
>>
does anyone have recs for a messenger bag
>>
c/n? grey or black
>>
>>11244600
Cop. I am fairly ambivalent about the colour. I have always wondered by the way, what is that piece of leather with those two slits in it for?
>>
File: 1461129008231.jpg (62 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1461129008231.jpg
62 KB, 720x900
>>11244777
they used to be found exclusively in hiking and mountaneering bags back at the begining/mid of the 20th century, where they were used as attachment points for things like rope, gourds, carabiners, and other odds&ends that needed to be easily accessible

They've had a resurgence recently by appealing to the nostalgic and vintage outdoorsman aesthetic, and now they find themselves on bags that structurally wouldn't be able to handle the loads and attachments that those patches were originally used for (e.g. see Herschel)

Topo is a great brand, but those patches are purely aesthetic now and not as functional as the progenitors they're imitating

Here, have a medium-rare Trump.
>>
>>11244579

KILLSPENCER master race. I use the gray version of the same bag daily. Black canvas weekender for trips
>>
Can anyone recommend a clean looking, practical backpack for around 100€ or less? Preferrably grey
>>
File: 1444090968779.png (1 MB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
1444090968779.png
1 MB, 1024x684
>>11244600
I'm not a fan of the two tone colourway, but I can attest to the quality of their bags. Cop.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1175x1642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1175x1642
This is me*

*edited and reuploaded bc of gross watermark
>>
You guys will probably hate my everyday bag.
>>
>>11244574
What brand of bag is this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (329 KB, 2896x1925) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
329 KB, 2896x1925
GoRuck GR1

Pricey, but aesthetic (w/ high quality build that'll last you past a decade).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.