[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/vorite brick and mortar stores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I'll start
>>
File: dsi_shop3.jpg (82 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
dsi_shop3.jpg
82 KB, 720x480
>>
My nigga Mike. Old family friend, shit picture taker, and the Jewiest Jew who's ever Jewed. First guy I go to for all of my prep-shit, tailoring, and suits. Second generation Jewish tailor/clothier and locally famous in Houston, TX

His dad fit suits for the Bush's (Notably the suit for GWB's inaguration) and a few other celebrities.
>>
>>11238937
I can fuck with Katz's Deli
Jewish run businesses are the only place where people know how to spell/pronounce my last name without me having to explain it
>>
I got my bedale from there
>>
>>11238937
Name of the place?

Fucking hate how to Brooks Brothers at the Galleria with all those old fucks working there thinking they are hot shit, and their MTO stuff quality is fucking horrible.
>>
>>11238966
Have you gone to the Ralph Lauren
The department stores at the Galleria have horrible selection but that Ralph Lauren store is pretty nice
>>
>>11238966
M. Weisenthal's Men's Collection. He runs it out of Frost Bank on 610 and Bellaire. It's mainly just suits and button-downs. He sells a lot to fraternities and sororities because he has a daughter who's peddling his shit at UT.

>>11238983
I hit up Baybrook Mall for everything since I live south of town and they just had that kickass expansion. That and Tanger Outlet Mall fuel my wardrobe.
>>
>>11238937
H-Tiiiiiiinnneee we outchea
>>
>>11239018
I went to the classroom last year and left the place extremely sad for anybody out of the loop about fashion. Cuz that store has a horrible selection and I don't know if their customers realize it
>>
>>11238966
>>11239018
Oh, and be careful with Mike. He's one of the most genuine people in the world but holy shit he's got a silver tongue and will upsell you on anything. It's why I respect him so much.
>>
>>11239028
Dude it's Rice Village. The only good boutique fashion you'll find there is for women. Get your Torchy's, go to Rocketfizz, and drive to somewhere that's not Little Austin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.