[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend all my money shopping for clothes online >I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 608x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 608x508
>spend all my money shopping for clothes online
>I get the piece I ordered in the mail
>go try it on
>work it into a fit of mine
>put it all back into the closet
>wear only a black sweater and pants out, if I even leave the house that day
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (41 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
41 KB, 450x600
I always wondered why I kept seeing sua being posted here. I didn't realize she'd done shit with meme grips.

you guys know she runs a weapons brand right?
>>
>>11238706
I found out about this about a month ago and now I want to meet her

I've even seen her GoPro horror movie
>>
>>11238711
she's in chicago but i've seen her come out to anything like one time. never talked to her. I think she used to fuck with the priztats crew but I didn't live here when they were still a thing

want to get one of those blades and maybe a choker but it's kind of lame to order it online when they're running it right here
>>
>>11238735
I wanna ig flex with one of those marble pillar knives
>>
not a bad thread op

shame you never you house
>>
File: 1461157394660.png (414 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1461157394660.png
414 KB, 500x608
Same. I dress up if I'm going to a museum/gallery or a show/open and certain kinds of parties but these days I don't go to any anymore.

If I'm meeting with effay people, I dress cool too, but it's not fun looking cool alone. The friends I know now aren't as cool as my old crew. I'm stuck wallowing alone waiting for them to catch up, it's so dumb.

I wish I could cop a cool gf so I could go back to styling on everything. You know when you're extremely hung over, looking perfectly sickly, your great fit from last night all rattled up looking better than it ever did, and you're sitting in a cafe across from a friend looking exactly the same, and you're both certified with that very rare luxury to be not just justified, but obligated to keep your sunglasses on indoors? That's what I live for man
>>
>>11239602
You sound like a deluded prat
>>
>>11239602
You perfectly encapsulated a feeling of malcontent I've had for quite some time but could never cogently express. Thank you for that.
>>
File: 1461294185662.jpg (693 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461294185662.jpg
693 KB, 2560x1536
>>11239626
why? I'm so bored in this town. I feel like I've been put in exile.

I used to read tons of books and watch movies and work productively, it all stopped when I started uni. I'm not even getting much work, I'm just dead unstimulated

>>11239656
malcontent's the right word too. I'll borrow that, thanks
>>
>>11238682
Same. I mostly just leave the house for college and work, but when I do leave the house for social gatherings I style on niggas.
>>
>>11239931
How do you dress for college? I don't know what to wear because I normally wear comme suits or military shit when I'm out, but the students on campus dress like they're hs freshmen. I usually just wear a barbour coat and sweaters with old grey jeans and converse but I still get comments I dress too dark.

been thinking I should maybe make a distinct split in my warddrobe with some more basic meme fits, uniqlo prep, nylon bomber, some white sneakers. but I don't know if I can pull off fuckboy without killing myself.
>>
>>11239676

where are you?
>>
File: tumblr_luu8ecZ8vj1r41tx0o1_500.jpg (83 KB, 365x604) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luu8ecZ8vj1r41tx0o1_500.jpg
83 KB, 365x604
>>11239983
chicago
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.