[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jury duty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: juryduty.png (255 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
juryduty.png
255 KB, 1000x562
So I've been summoned for jury duty and I have to go serve my civic duty tomorrow. First time for me. What should I be wearing?
>>
>>11238102
Dress shirt, slacks
Next time ask in fuccboi general
>>
full rick
>>
File: 6ire78rhf5.jpg (17 KB, 361x480) Image search: [Google]
6ire78rhf5.jpg
17 KB, 361x480
>>11238102
>>
>>11238111
this
>>
>>11238111
>>11238205
OP here. Don't own any Rick.
How comfy can I get? I'm assuming t shirts with text on them are against the rules, but are plain tees okay? Are sneakers off limits?
>>
>>11238102
El Rico Completo
And a tee saying GUILTY WHEN YOU WALKED IN
>>
>>11238111
would you actually be kicked out if you wore this
is there some kind of rule against it?
>>
>>11238291
There's no dress code other than dressing in a way that's respectful to the court.
>>
Last time I went in with basketball shorts and a band tee. They gave no fucks
>>
File: Atticus-Finch.jpg (47 KB, 362x348) Image search: [Google]
Atticus-Finch.jpg
47 KB, 362x348
Atticus-core. You especially need the glasses, though.
>>
You should wear a suit or at least slacks and a dress shirt.
>>
>>11238102
s'habille completement en Rick
>>
>>11238102
全里克
>>
>>11238121
tfw so far down the rabbit hole that this strikes me as a fantastic suversive fit
>>
>>11238102
OP here...
well I didn't go full rick since I don't own any rick. I probably could have gotten away with sweats and a tank top. There was a range of styles there from people dressed like they were going to a wedding all the way down to comfy sweats and everything in between.
If you're curious, it was cool and raining so I ended up going non-descript techwear, wearing raf green acronym p10-s pants, outlier superfine merino tee, acr j25-ws windbreaker, and nike flyknit chukka FSB's.
>>
Tatoo a swastika on your head and repeat anything /pol/ would say.
>>
>>11241304
Sounds like a solid fit. you take a pic?
>>
>>11238102
How old are you? It really doesn't matter what you wear to jury duty, if you have half a brain they won't select you anyway. That means any college or professional degree. They want jurors to be dumb and not question the attorney.
>>
>>11241708
op here. I'm 38. No degree. Self employed for the past 18 years. Got out of it before jury selection even begun. Asked the judge (female) for exemption due to pregnant wife and 2 year old at home. It worked.

>>11241409
nah, but gimme a minute.
>>
I'd dress in shorts and flip flops just to get kicked out. Fuck sitting there
>>
>>11238102
wear reebok instapump fury's and 3 bah logo tee, judge will be like "oh shit! this boi effayyyy!"
>>
>>11242681
tfw i actually wore instapump furys to my last jury duty last year
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.