[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever get sick of their boyfriend or girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1461711831381.jpg (391 KB, 930x620) Image search: [Google]
1461711831381.jpg
391 KB, 930x620
Does anyone else ever get sick of their boyfriend or girlfriends fashion sense to the point where you wonder why you even date them?
>>
>>11237587

>their girlfriend ='(

no but I honestly wouldnt care unless they are super normie and I wouldnt really go after a super normie in the first place
>>
File: FullSizeRender (8)e.jpg (277 KB, 857x1143) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (8)e.jpg
277 KB, 857x1143
>>11237587
yeah all the time...i dont have a gf and its the reason why i dont.
I would never date a girl who dresses like a basic bitch. It would be embarrassing to go out with them in public.
Im just waiting until i can find a girl who wears all rick like me
>>
File: 1415820765184.jpg (141 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1415820765184.jpg
141 KB, 960x620
>>11237627
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is the worst look I have seen in ages. Please die.
>>
File: 1462059572917.jpg (50 KB, 397x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462059572917.jpg
50 KB, 397x1024
>>11237682
>implying its worse than dressing like this
>>
>>11237682
i mean, it's boring, but it's not really bad
>>
>>11237587
yeah but it just means I look better by comparison so I live with it.
>>
>>11237699
>that hairline
;_;

also, my exgf used to buy so much fake shit, and said she'd love it

always thought that she couldnt tell the difference between fake stuff and real and it doesnt matter, and she said even if she were rich shed rather buy fake stuff

idk why that annoys me, like if youre gonna be into fashion why not have that attention to detail that's so important
>>
>>11237682
Its just all black
>>
>>11237587
I am 99% sure that this is a Alfa Romeo 4c
>>
>>11237743
>she said even if she were rich shed rather buy fake stuff
but why
>>
>>11237587
I've dated a lot of girls who were pretty unfashionable. They could dress up really well, but their day-to-day was pretty lazy.

I can't say it went beyond a minor annoyance.

With that said, the next time I date, I think I'd prefer a more effortful girl.
>>
File: 1462128872461.jpg (267 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1462128872461.jpg
267 KB, 852x1136
>>11237627
this anon is clearly joking but honest I could never date a girl without style. some people are into dumb girls, I'm not. And for me, having fashion sense, including wearing simple basics ala nao, is an essential standard of intelligence for a relationship.
obviously many intelligent people just ignore clothes altogether but to me that's like ignoring basic hygiene.

w2c Y's gf
>>
no because im so autistic i can easily make friends but cant talk to girls
>>
My friend's girlfriend used to use me to help get my friend a better wardrobe.

Does this make me a cuck?
>>
>>11238253
yeah sorta...it depends if you had to buy the clothes for your friend. also depends on if you got to bang her or not.
>>
>>11238253
Nah your friend was getting cucked. Fashion cucked.
>>
>>11238276
Nah it was always his money. I felt bad about how much money she always made him waste.
>>
>>11238193
My ex was like this. She had a closet full of really cute clothes, but wore beat up old jeans and nerd T-shirts every day instead.

Fashion shit can work badly the other way, too. I tried to get her into skiing, and when we went shopping for gear she wouldn't listen to anything I said and bought stuff completely based on appearance instead of on functionality. It ended up not mattering anyway, though, because she never actually went with me.
>>
>my gf
Boi
>>
>>11237587
No, because I love him for who he is as a person
The first few years of our relationship he had 0 fashion sense and wore shit from Costco. I didn't mind it, but he wanted to learn how to be more effay so I got to help him develop his style
Now he's a grungecore qt
>>
>>
>>11239370
>I love him for who he is as a person
that's not effay
>>
>gf loves me
>very basic bitch but kinda cute
>dont really love her

I just want an effay gf
>>
File: 1462135128590.jpg (96 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1462135128590.jpg
96 KB, 396x388
>>11239388
>every one of my relationships
no one told me being in a relationship meant tons of guilt and pressure
>>
My girlfriend doesnt have my ideal fashion taste, but its not bad.

However we recently got a townhouse together and it seems to me that her sole objective in life now is to decorate our apartment as much as a fucking Applebee's as humanly possible
>>
>>11239373
Josh?
>>
>>11239394
stop her. there's no reason to accept that bougie bullshit.

just make sure to give them little outlets. like letting her decorate a corner of the bedroom or som thing

you know, like when a guy lets his wife pay for dinner sometimes so she can feel like a stronk woman, even though 'her' card is tied straight to his account.
>>
>>11239415
I mean I honestly don't give a shit. It's a two bedroom and I get the spare bedroom all to myself as my "office". I do ultimately have veto power if she gets something horrendus. Just kinda makes me raise an eyebrow and wonder what goes through her mind. Like I wonder how we can agree on so many things, but her taste in decor can be so different? Like she wants to buy half the shit she sees at walmart and put it in our house, and all the stuff at hobby lobby. It's just so strange
>>
>>11239439
yea idk. I had an effay fling in hs but when we started dating it turned out all her ideas of relationships were borrowed really generic rom coms. like she wanted the relationship to re-enact her received ideas of what an ideal relationship would be, it was retarded and childish, she dressed way harder than that. Everyone has quirks and I don't mind girls entertaining them but if it's not my style, I'm not going to let them involve me in it.

I went off on a tangent, what I meant was maybe your girl's always wanted a place like that and now that you've moved in, she's getting to indulge in her childhood fantasies. So similarly, it's kind of outdated, idealized, in poorly mediated taste etc. because it's from her past tastes.
>>
>>11239467
I wish I could meet intelligent and insightful people like you irl. That was a good post, and I'm going to bed now.
>>
>>11239473
I get depressed and cut off all my friends seasonally so it's not much to write home about anyway. gn
>>
>>11238174
Toyota GT86....stupid faggot
>>
>>11239374
Or maybe I'm effay enough myself that I don't need my S/O to be a fashion accessory and we can focus on enjoying one another's company?
>>
>>11239601
I'm just saying, it's not fashionable to love your lover for who they are.
or to call them your significant other.

don't try to fight it lame-o
>>
>>11239373
Sanae a slut.
>>
>>11237627
yo, do you ever wear geos? If so can you post a fit pic please?

I know u said it's a fuccboi shoe but I still want to see how you would fit it
>>
>>11239648
You've gone too far this time
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.