[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fa/ feel about palladiums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: palladium.jpg (55 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
palladium.jpg
55 KB, 650x433
How does /fa/ feel about palladiums?
>>
I think they're hideous and cheap looking
>>
>>11232434
I love them they go with Lunarcore fits. But the real question is... How do YOU feel about Palladiums? What you feel is more important OP. If you like them you get them!
>>
>>11232434
ugly as fuck
>>
>>11232438
Truth.
>>
>>11232434

Those on the picture yes. My bf has a pair of black leather ones and they look surprisingly good. Very comfy shoes
>>
>>11232434
I've got a soft spot for desert pallabrouse since those were the base work shoes back in my army unit.
I bought a pair out of nostalgia a year ago and they are pretty versatile. Go well with most jean colors and sometimes olive green tapered trousers too.
I'm in the U.S. now and people don't know them as well here and I get asked about them relatively often. People wondering where I got the weird looking converse
>>
better than the nigger tier sneakers all you faggots here wear nowadays
>>
>>11232434
meme shoes that run a bit thin
overall they're okay
>>
>>11232545
Can you post an example of a black person wearing shoes like those criticizing/roasting them hard? Because I don't quite understand what you mean...
>>
>>11232600
>post a black person wearing Jordans. I fucking dare you!
Hold me /fa/. It's getting dark
>>
>>11232622
I just asked you a question chill...
can you?
>>
>>11232438
>>11232500
excuse me internet strangers what the fuck did you just type? fucking haters~

>>11232519
No fuck off attention whore, you have no real opinion.
>>
>>11232434
Where do I find these navy/white ones? I can't see them on their site.
>>
cunts don't offer international postage...
>>
>>11232622
>better than the nigger tier sneakers
>Can you post an example of a black person wearing shoes like those

you asked him to post a picture of a nigger wearing nigger sneakers.
what kind of a sane feedback you expected on such request lmao
>>
>>11234086
meant for >>11232697
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.