[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever considered wearing only one outfit like a cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: limitedwardrobe1.jpg (12 KB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
limitedwardrobe1.jpg
12 KB, 270x320
Has anyone ever considered wearing only one outfit like a cartoon character? With some allowances for hot or cold weather, of course. What fit would you wear 7 days a week?

Pros:
>People start recognizing you around town
Cons:
>They recognize you as a poorfag/autist
>>
there's this kid who goes to my school who wears a full double breast with fedora every day. looks basura famalam
>>
>>11230253
>basura famalam
what the fuck are you trying to say
>>
>>11230253
No, that's autistic.
>>
you are not mark zuckerberg OP
>>
>>11230264
basura is trash in spanish
>>
>>11230253
I would happily do this.
>>
Kinda do when it comes to work doing retail..
>>
>>11230253
I actually unironically do this.
>>
i wear black jeans and tshirts/tanks that are shades of black, really dark navy that's almost black, dark grey

probably looks like i'm wearing the same thing unless you pay a lot of attention to me daily
>>
i have a few favorite outfits i tend to rotate and then a couple less good ones to toss in the mix

i couldn't do the exact same every day but it would be nice if it wasn't passé to wear the exact same thing frequently anyways
>>
>>11230256
Pedro please go
>>
>>11230253
Why not, the world is a throbbing maw of mediocrity and futility.

Add in a second and third outfit and you've got a wardrobe.

WAR-DROBE
>>
I wear a uniform to work every day and it's pretty much the same thing
>>
I almost always wear black jeans with black shoes, a white tee and a black/cream/grey sweater on top. It's nice to have a base sometimes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.