[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best pullover hoodie you've ever bought, /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pull.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pull.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
what is the best pullover hoodie you've ever bought, /fa/?
I mean the thickest, heaviest most comfortable hoodie you've ever felt.
It seems like a lot of them are pretty weak and arent always as comfy as they could be.
>>
>>11228291
Camber
Reigning champ
/thread
>>
>>11228291
I got this hoodie from shopwas that I was comfy as fuck, but my roommate at the time stole it lol.
>>
Cheap as shit Gildan heavy. Super comfy and surprisingly durable
>>
Patrik Ervell Technical Knit Hoodie

God-tier.

Except the fit; the XL is super short on me (6'2). Annoying af.
>>
Dime Pullover hoodie in olive, great quality and pretty rare too
>>
>>11228291
have a robert geller hoody
beautiful smooth japanese cotton
with quilted elbows and shoulders so no pulls even though its like 5 years old
>>
AS colour stencil hood
>>
are american apparel hoodies any good?
>>
>>11230812
if you like pilling
>>
>>11230734
good call on the olive
i like it beacuse it's understated
i have the grey one
>>
>>11228291

I never had one. Are they comfy?
>>
Reigning Champ
>>
>>11228291
No one over the age of 15 should ever wear a hoodie
unless you're working blue collar
>>
I have had good luck with carhartt hoodies and if you don't like the branding you can remove the small square. Olive tall one is extra comfy, just copped the other day. Rain defender stuff is legit too.

Also I like the nike ones that have the zip that goes up the the collar. Very comfy but embroidered logo :(

Sounds Like I will have to give reigning champ a try unless it is overpriced bullshit
>>
It's super un-/fa/, but a North Face one I got at REI a while back.

I only wear hoodies when bumming around the house or running out for smokes or something.
>>
Really positively surprised by the gildan pull-over hoodie. Got it for like 10-15$ on ebay and it's very comfy, and perfectly oversized . This is coming from a guy who mostly wear Rick, just needed some beater shit to chill in. Ended up being a staple for me desu.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.