[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I'm from /fit/, not into fashion or the names of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1408969346465.jpg (136 KB, 599x755) Image search: [Google]
1408969346465.jpg
136 KB, 599x755
Hi guys, I'm from /fit/, not into fashion or the names of different cuts or anything like that. I just want to go into the city today and replicate this outfit onto me. my waist is a little wider but everything else matches up. bit more of a barrel chest too. Thanks. also what shoes?
>>
File: nu male.jpg (218 KB, 746x767) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
218 KB, 746x767
>>11227128
>shirt is too small
>v-neck shirt
>blue jeans
>beta posture
>head pointed down
>eyes looking down at ground
>hyper extended knees
>has watch
>man boobs
>shitty facial hair
>using girl purse
this guy is a nu-male
you dont want to emulate this
>>
>>11227147

maybe that's the look I'm going for. I need to get all the m'ladies.
>>
>>11227128
it's literally just a white tee and jeans, how autistic are you that you can't buy a white tee and jeans?
>>
>>11227191
this are you mentally retarded
>>
>>11227191

pretty autismo, what kind of cut is it? v neck? Where can I buy this chit? I have white tees that are fucking shit. What type of bag is that? How do I get taller?
>>
>>11227191
He probably has a sloppy builtfat body from doing the same lifting routine every week and can't find a good fit

OP if you're anything like the rest of fit your core is weak and the lack of proportional mass accentuates your big thighs, back and chest making tight clothes look weird on you
>>
>>11227203
Man, go to walmart and buy some hanes undershirts or something. if it fits too loose, then it's too big. get a smaller size.

canvas gym bag. go to a store that sells bags and buy one.

if youre a manlet, then just forget it and kill yourself
>>
File: progress 324234532 (5) - Copy.jpg (332 KB, 2004x632) Image search: [Google]
progress 324234532 (5) - Copy.jpg
332 KB, 2004x632
>>11227226
>>11227216

nah not a manlet. does a shirt too tight at the top look goofy? I'm pretty non-selfaware when it comes to what looks retaraded. I have a 45inch chest and a 32 inch waist so everything just blows out at the bottom. Can you get expensive fitted t-shirts? I don't care about money, I just want one good outfit to show off my gains, I've never treated myself in my life like this.

here's a pic to reference of my bust, also for the fatties who want some inspiration.
>>
>>11227311
sick gains man.
i'm no good on lifting jeans but i hear Levi's 514 cut is the best if you're fit and need leg room
as far as tshirts go it really doesn't matter. I buy the uniqlo ones but they're pretty slim so idk how they'd fit you. you can buy expensive tshirts if you want but for a plain white t you might as well just buy one from target or something. People on here might hate but the BDG brand from urban outiftters fits really well and has slim and normal fits for pretty cheap.
shoes can be whatever you feel like
>>
>>11227311
is that really you? are you fucking kidding me? you went through literally the entire spectrum omfg hahaahhah
>>
>>11227311
Holy fuck, man. If that's you for real, then good fucking job.

But seriously, spending $$$ on white tees is stupid. With your proportions, if you want a fitted waist, it's gonna stretch across the chest. Which is fine, because it's clear that you have muscle and not fat mantits. Really, just get a simple white tshirt/undershirt from Hanes or Calvin Klein. If the waist is too big, size it down.
>>
>>11227336

thanks. I have massive quads/calves so it could be a problem. Should I look for speciality jean stores or would Levi's be fine? The best pair of jeans I've ever owned were 20 buck ones from h&m. I live in melbourne if that helps? No urban outfitters here. I get my shirts from cotton on and the fit is just all over the place.

>>11227339

Yep, five years progress.

>>11227343

thanks. I will make it so! Thanks.
>>
File: progress1234 (1).jpg (302 KB, 1384x1020) Image search: [Google]
progress1234 (1).jpg
302 KB, 1384x1020
op here again. BTW what is a good type of shoe that would go with this, plus can be used in more formal things but not look too formal? if that makes sense. I want to buy one pair of kick-ass shoes that can be used in a lot of situations.
>>
>>11227147
you have backwards logic, op image is the exact opposite of nu-male
>>
>>11227381
clarks desert boot beeswax
>>
>>11227381
you could look at shoes like, but not limited to:

> Adidas Stan Smiths
These have a shitton of versions, so finding a variant you like is easy

>Adidas Court Vantage
Similar to the stan smiths, usually come in grey/white but have a slimmer profile

>New Balances/Asics
Now there are also a shit ton of new balances and asics out there. most popular models for the NB's are the CRT300's, 574, 998.

I personally really like the Gel Lite III's for asics.

Once you start looking at shoes you'll truly never stop. There's always cooler/newer shoes that get released. These are just my recommendations which fall in line with what's "in" right now, some other brand mentions would be, on the more expensive side:

>Common Projects (they make a range of stuff from derby's to sneakers to chelsea boots)
>Adidas UltraBoost, Tubular, etc...
>Buttero (same with common projects as for reasoning)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.