[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would the fashion autism bingo contain? I'd vote Vetements,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: philosophyautismbingo.jpg (46 KB, 800x308) Image search: [Google]
philosophyautismbingo.jpg
46 KB, 800x308
What would the fashion autism bingo contain?

I'd vote Vetements, Gosha, Supreme, Palewave, and Bigcartel brands
>>
>has the latest memecut
>>
Kanye West x APC.
HBA.
OFF WHITE
>>
Lunarcore
>>
>>11226593
>"palewave"
>SLP
>posting to "effay x" or "is x effay" threads
>>
>>11226593
>Supreme, Palewave
>>11226611
these for sure

is goof still a thing? either way anyone still goofing is autistic for sure
>>
>>11226623
Oh and
>shiacore
>dadcaps
>pink anything
>>
>>11226593
RICK
>>
>>11226593
"thinspo"
>>
>>11226664
Fuck off, I'm ok with only drinking orange juice. You jelly of my body?
>>
>>11226664
fuck off fatty/skinyfag who wants to keep all the sick skellys
>>
Trying to predict trends or wearing clothes that they think are the next trend (even if they aren't) just to be "ahead" of everyone else.
>>
>>11226668
Yeah man I just wear classic pieces xD.
>>
>>11226665
>>11226667
Yeah thinspo should definitely be included, triggers faggots like nothing else and the posters are autistic as fuck
>>
well it depends OP, most people who replied to this thread probably have different definitions of what fashion autism is

if it's autism as in being overly into it, or just being awkward (aka fashion victim), it depends

I'd say the biggest fashion autism things (in my definition) would be yeezys, SLP, Supreme, BAPE, all that hypebeast shit
>>
MAGA hats.

Bonus:
Hating Jews but worshiping Trump and Milo "I literally slid out of a Jewish woman's pussy" Yiannopoulos
>>
>>11226664
Forgot to add: "Am I balding?"-threads.
Damn you fucks are so insecure about losing your fucking hair so you get stressed about it which leads to the actual hair loss lmao.

>>11226665
>>11226667
instant butthurt yeah
When I need to lose weight I just hit the track and cut the meal, I don't need an endless faggy thread full of faggot pictures and faggot whining.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (127 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
127 KB, 736x1104
Whats wrong with SLP. I dont own SLP clothing but really like the aesthetic? Or is it just skinnyfat people hating because they cant pull it off?
>>
>>11226828
It's normie now
>>
>>11226833
>now
>>
>>11226657
eat shit and die fag
>>
>>11226668
yeah i too wear peacoats and fedoras because they're so classic!

>>11226604
i second kanye and off-white
>>
>>11226828
on /fa/ the threads are autismal as fuck
no one actually owns any SLP people just buy shit that looks similar from H&M and the fans are cringy faggots
did you see the fucking "chelsea boot guide"?
jesus christ
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.