[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to post this as often as it needs to get an answer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm going to post this as often as it needs to get an answer. Get them or not?
>>
pls no
>>
haha
>>
File: 1457289564518.gif (3 MB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1457289564518.gif
3 MB, 1000x800
>you like them enough to consider copping
>you seek reassurance from /fa/ before you do

How much input would you need in order to pull the trigger?
Would a unanimous yes from only 2 people be sufficient? What if you got 15 people saying no, and 15 emphatic yeses?

How would you decide then?

I wouldn't wear them, but that's because I have in my head a certain idea of what does and does not have a place in my wardrobe. If I said NO based on that criteria, I could be completely wrong about whether or not YOU could confidently "pull them off. "

So with no knowledge of what you look like or what your personal style is, I'll say you shouldn't buy them.

The information I do have leads me to believe that you would experience buyers remorse at the first opportunity to second guess yourself.

The shoes are irrelevant.
>>
for casual wear or actually playing football?
if former strong no, if latter soft no.
>>
>>11226288
Playing football and sometimes casual wear... You say no in both cases?
>>
I wanna say yes because it'll show off your inner faggot. Just do you man
>>
>>11226252

w2c
>>
>>11226287
OP read this over and over again until you understand - it is as honest as anyone will be to you without being mean to you for being so insecure.
>>
>>11226312
I'm indeed gay if that matters...
>>11226324
I saw them and thought they are kind of neat but wasn't sure. But thanks I don't get them as they seem to be difficult to combine with.
>>
Never get those
>>
>>11226588
Then go for it, all bets are off if you're an uncloseted faggot.
>>
File: Nike-Tiempo-94.jpg (131 KB, 625x358) Image search: [Google]
Nike-Tiempo-94.jpg
131 KB, 625x358
These are better for casual wear and playing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.