[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raf Simons Stan Smiths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Which color of SS16 is your favorite?

What would you wear with the yellow or pink?
>>
if you're seriously considering wearing a pair of these, maybe this isn't the board for you
>>
is this b8
>>
>>11224831
not one to go trend hopping but that Pink was like a fucking flame for the moths. It's completely defining spring in NA.
>>
>>11224831
distressed ones are nicest
>>
>>11224831

all trash desu and i like raf & stans
>>
those '''''''''distressed''''''''''' ones look nice. gotta see them irl to be sure though.
>>
>>11224831
distressed and pink are pretty cool. thinking of getting the pink ones not sure if i want to drop the 400 though
>>
nigo stans
>>
File: very_weird.png (617 KB, 1280x575) Image search: [Google]
very_weird.png
617 KB, 1280x575
>>
the distressed ones and the white with light blue are pretty nice
>>
>>11225263
the black distressed*
>>
I kind of like the yellow ones I guess, but none of them are that good imo. I think they could look okay with a mostly black/grey outfit
>>
>>11224831

loving the distressed ones and the silvers. dont like this season's pink
>>
>>11224831
some kid at my school had the lower left ones and everybody ribbed the fuck out of him
>>
>>11225209
wtf?
>>
>>11225419
Ribbed? Lol . We would say "flamed", or "charged him up" in Cincinnati
>>
>>11225428
What
>>
might say fuck it and cop the eraser pink ones
>>
>>11225435
you live in Cincinati? ew

dont try to deny your city is fucking gross
>>
>>11225435
In New Orleans we say ribbed. As in "boy I'm bout to rib your mardi gras lookin ass raf stans"
>>
>>11224831
Pink and distressed whites are only good ones. Pink works with both black/monochrome and palewave. Distressed ones look nice, but I didn't saw them live, looks like you can reach same effect by just rubbing pencil at your white Stans. Also not sure if it eventually wears off, for example with wet or so.
>>
>>11225419
They're fucking hideous. Worse than the all red ones in my opinion
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.