[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minoxidil:Good or bad for baldness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: descarga (1).jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
10 KB, 229x220
Is Minoxidil a Good hair treatment over all?
Ive been Using it for 2 months and the shedding process finally stopped but i forgot to use it 1 day and the shedding started again....
I dont know if this hair treatment is good,it just makes your hair enter into a growing stage not actually stoping the alopecia.
I dont want to stop untill the 3 month mark so the minox stops its final stage,but im thinking on shaving my head to see once for all how i would look bald.
>tfw when youre 18 and having all this problems
Any one here that has used minoxidil?
Any tips on the treatment?
Should i shave my head?
>>
It won't really help by itself. Best bet it grows little pubes on your head. But they will fall right out in a couple months.
Only thing that really can stop baldness is fin.
>>
>>11207552
Fin?
>>
>>11207539
Around when I became 18 I thought I, no I was convinced I was balding. I have been on minoxidil and later finasteride for a year. Made no difference. Went of it and the hair stayed the same.
You are probably paranoid anon. Do not start wasting money on these products that most likely won't give any of the results you hope for, while you apply them twice a day, get massive dandruf and/or irritated skin, al the while stressing out even more when you do not see improvement.
If you are destined by your genes to go bald, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You will only make your mental and perhaps physical health worse when you try to fight, while paying 100's of dollars per year, all in vain.
Minoxidil will only in very rare cases grow back hair, which will fall out once you stop using. In most cases you only regain fellus hair. And for the love of god don't start messing with your hormones at this age.
T. Former baldness paranoia sufferer
>>
Bad. Don't bother.

Something messy as fuck which you're required to apply twice a day for years? Fuck that. Way too inconvenient.

You basically have to commit to it for life because once you stop using it, all the hairs you gained with it will fall out within a couple weeks.

Just get on fin and get a hair transplant as early as you can. 18 is definitely too young and ideally you're supposed to wait until you're 30+ but you could still do it in your early 20s (22-23). That's what I'm going to do. My hair isn't super bad but I just need my hairline straightened out and filled in to shape my face better.
>>
I personally use Mydixadril
it's quite good
>>
>>11207539

Watch out for the worst side effects:
>High blood pressure
>Water retention

Definitely works but since I went off of it I lost all the hair that grew back.
>>
works for sure, especially on the crown, but can work on the hairline as well. I've used Min for over a year now, and fin for 7 months. After a couple months it just becomes a habit like brushing your teeth. I hardly even think about it and it takes like 5 mins a day.
>>
m8 if prince bloody william is bald, then there really is no cure. embrace it
>>
>>11207539
Applying this shit with long hair is a pain in the ass and makes it more greasy, any tips on how to apply?
>>
>>11207539
>the shedding started again....
This literally proves you're just paranoid and seeing shit that isn't there, because that's not how it works. Baldness isn't caused by your hair falling out at some accelerated rate, it's caused by it not growing back after natural shedding occurs. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>11207563
finasteride
>>
>>11207903
Oh....thanks haha
>>
>>11207563
Finasteride/Propecia
>>
File: 1112-PROPECIA.jpg (23 KB, 320x381) Image search: [Google]
1112-PROPECIA.jpg
23 KB, 320x381
Have fun with propecia
>>
>>11207539
nothing can stop baldness.
Just accept it and use your money for something better.
>>
>>11208764
this. if you have some luck and your head is not a terrible shape, you can own the bald/fuzzy look. get some taste in clothes and accessories, have some money, and you'd be surprised how good one can look bald.

also, chicks dig it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.