[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Always getting compliments on my Stans stay mad, /fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: adidas-stan-smith.jpg (97 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
adidas-stan-smith.jpg
97 KB, 960x640
>Always getting compliments on my Stans
stay mad, /fa/
>>
every fuccboi on this board has stans wtf are you talking about
>>
>>11206532
why have stans become a meme on /fa/ only recently? they've been part of the cheap fuccboi uniform for years
>>
>>11206545
Most people on /fa/ love to call them a meme and dislike them for that reason.
>>
>>11206532
>getting compliments from normies
>and not from /fa/ggots with taste
baka anon
>>
>>11206566
>/fa/ggots with taste

Hmm
>>
I've had mind for like 3 years and nobody has complimented me
>>
>>11206678
Same, I have euro Stans and I'm in the us and no one noticed
>>
>>11206566
>/fa/ggots with taste
those exist?
>>
>>11206678
I got many compliments for pink rafs.
>>
>>11206554
It seems like they've only now trickled to rural areas, and to the wardrobes of those outside the circles of the even most basic internet fuccbois.

As soon as that happens to any item, the /fa/ contrarian machine inevitably starts up.
>>
JOKE'S ON YOU LEMONPIE
>>
>>11206532

wow what a surprise people with shit taste hang out with people with low standards
>>
I have stans for occasions where I would want to wear my CP's but dont want them to get trashed lmao
>>
>"GUYS EVERYONE WEARS STANS NOW, DON'T FALL FOR THE MEME"
>literally the only person in my city who wears stans
I'm not joking m8, I live in Philly and I've seen maybe one person tops wearing them other than me. New York, now that's a different story. It's like they give everyone in that city a free pair of stans and timbs.
>>
>Girl on my corridor at uni
>Completely different social circles, dress completely differently and everything
>Never spoke until maybe 2 months left that year
>Complimented my Stans
That was just before I really started to notice them become more mainstream. Everyone and their mothers have a pair now.
>>
>>11206554
>Only recently

They've been a meme since late 2014 senpai
>>
>>11206665
>>11206693
I unironically think /fa/ has pretty good taste overall
>>
>>11206566
>/fa/ggots with taste
Kek. I bet you "rock Full Rick"
>>
>>11206678
Only a stupid girl from my class complimented my stans because she's an adidas idiot fangirl.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.