[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hairline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 844x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 844x844
How fucked am I?

Are there any possible medium length haircuts for a high hairline?
>>
Hair transplant
>>
>>11206243
Damn, this thread is up to a good start
>>
Thats a similar hairline to mine.

Medium/ long length haircuts don't really work for hairlines like ours, so your best to stick to short ones.

If you can grow a beard, do it.
>>
>>11206227
bad hairline, but not the end of the world.
>>
>>11206265
I'm being serious though
>>
>>11206533
you know anyone who has gotten one? I'm 24 and my hairline has been consistently kind-of-shit since I was 21. Like it just rapidly receded, and I thought i was totally fucked, and then it stopped.

but its also kind of annoyingly thin.
>>
2 years max before you're completely bald. Been there mate.
>>
>>11207455
It's different for everyone.
>>
finasteride 1mg pills daily, go to a derm and get it prescribed. it'll keep what you have for as long as you keep taking it.

You'll be bald in less than 5 years. Your temples have already receded nearly to the half way mark of your skull. Don't wait any longer.
>>
Should have started Rogaine/Propecia sooner.

You can still do that now too, of course, and probably should.
>>
>>11206227
stop tying your hair up so tight, the stress pulls out the hairs and creates scars over the hair follicles. I can see it already its called traction alopecia
>>
>>11207469
>>11207471
if you want to lose your dick

get a bald haircut and rock it you faggot
>>
>>11206227
Gareth Bale has it too and it looks good
>>
>>11207619
Yes, but Garreth has a smaller forehead to begin with, and can get away with it for way longer. OP was born with a giant forehead, which already looks bad, and any receeding just kills it instantly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.