[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this haircut called? I think it looks pretty great exept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Milo.jpg (6 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
6 KB, 250x150
How is this haircut called?
I think it looks pretty great exept for the dye part.
>>
The JUST
>>
the Dangerous Faggot
>>
>>11202785
>>11202789
Please guys Im actually serious and I think I would try it out.

I mean we can shitpost later when the work is done
>>
>>11202795
It just looks like a grown-out undercut to me
>>
>>11202800
How do you think he styled it?
>>
>>11202777
the semen slicks it back one blow job at a time
>>
The "Jew desperately pretending to not look like a Jew"
>>
/fa/ pls this is my first post be gentle to me
>>
>>11202865
take the picture to a good hair salon and they will hook you up. don't go to a supercut
>>
It's the UCLA freshman quarterback.
>>
>>11202777
its just a side part, he probably blow dries it and probably adds product for hold.
>>
Milo is not /fa/. He's a blundering, conniving fool. Get your hairstyles from somebody else.
>>
>>11202777
The dye is carrying that haircut, it wouldn't be anything special without it.
>>
>>11202970
FUCK ROSEN

FUCK ROSEN

FUCK ROSEN
>>
HOW
>>
>>11202777
this is what /pol/ and /v/eddit think being effay means
>>
>>11203432
Yep.

/pol/cucks loves to say that they hate the Jews, yet love this Jew and Donald Trump, who has sworn to protect Israel.
>>
>>11203451
Better than siding with the liberals that adore SJW culture, censorship, safe spaces, feminism, etc that they hate even more.
>>
>>11203600
>/pol/cuck defense force pretending they're not as shit as "Mayo is a Gender" SJWs.

Get in the gas chamber with the rest of the degenerates.
>>
>>11203632
I'm sorry /pol/ isn't stormfront enough for you
>>
>>11203718
Stormfronters are in the gas chambers too.
>>
>>11203746
then who is running the gas chamber?
>>
>>11203957
It's automatic.

SJWs get lured in by a fake Bleed-in
Jews get lured in by free motza ball soup.
Nazis get lured in by a fake museum about Hitler.
Milo gets lured in by an Ann Coulter book signing since he's a 33rd rate faggy ripoff of her.
>>
>>11204004
so Skynet runs it?
>>
>>11202833
greeks arent jews
>>
>>11204034
>Yiannopoulos was born in Greece, but was raised by a middle-class family in Kent. His mother is Jewish. His stepfather is an architect.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.