[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to /fa/ here Am I beyond saving? My favorite and current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
New to /fa/ here

Am I beyond saving?

My favorite and current outfit

Hoodie's open of course
>>
yes, you dress like a high schooler
>>
>>11201921
No, they wear cargo shorts polo shirts and baseball caps
>>
>>11201923
That is US high schoolers. This one is European school outfit
>>
>>11201930
W-Woah
>>
>>11201930
lmao thats a US highschool outfit too. Op needs to make better decisions
>>
Superstars are basic bitch tier, pants are ok if they are the correct size, tshirt is shit but kinda acceptable and I don't like hoodies.
>>
>>11201944
I usually wear shirts but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone
>>
8/10 would get noided with
>>
>>11201919

Superstars are cancer and the shirt is embarrassing.
>>
Don't take all these comments too hard, rememeber that you're on /fa/ so you're a basic bitch here but it looks ok irl, more decent than mostof the people. (If the clothes acutally fit you right)
>>
>>11202022

Can you actually say that the Death Grips shirt is not autistic?

Regardless of the rest of the outfit being seen in public with that shirt on is pretty bad.
>>
>>11202033
p sure most people irl don't know about death grips desu
>>
First time I heard of death grips was on this board. Like six months ago most of the fags here thought that shirt was bleeding edge.
>>
>>11202033
Few knew of DG. I got the same shirt and I've gotten a lot of positive comments about the shirt, the art is cool.
>>
this isn't what I'd call fashionable, but it's not bad and probably above average depending on your age and where you live

DG shirt is fine as long as you aren't surrounded by /mu/tants and /fa/gs irl, and if so im so sorry
>>
>>11202051
>>11202033
>>11202054
People love my tshirt in real life
It's a nice piece of art despite the edge
Hell even my grandma likes it
>>
>>11202051
a graphic on a t shirt is not "art"
>>
>>11202062
No, but the cover is.
>>
>>11201919
You better than normies, but here your a basic bitch
Don't feel bad a lot of us are basic af since we can't afford fucking designer shit
>>
>>11202037
>p sure most people irl don't know about death grips desu
>>11202051
>Few knew of DG. I got the same shirt and I've gotten a lot of positive comments about the shirt, the art is cool.

Few people know about them means the shirt is not autistic?

Wrong. The shirt is autistic because the music is autistic.
>>
>>11202100
I think you're more autistic for caring about the shirt in the first place.
>>
>>11201919
>Of course
Do you like Jimi Hendrix?
>>
File: 1458423822997.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1458423822997.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>11201944
You don't like death grips, anon? lmao
>>
>>11202172
Uh........there are others
>>
>Death Grips shirt

cringe
>>
>>
>>11202055

It's like that Joy Division Unknown Pleasures t-shirt; you'll get dog-piled, green-texted and shit-posted to death here on /fa/ for wearing it because it's a "meme shirt" yet I've worn it IRL and everyone thought it was cool. I even had an old lady compliment me on it and asked me where she could get one for her grand-daughter
>>
its funny how people will reply to this shitting on it when 99% of this board wears the same generic dressed-by-the-internet neo-/fa/ trash that 100% matches OP just with a different fotm trainer
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.