[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus on Uniqlo? >inb4 ">/fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: uniqlo-models1.jpg (172 KB, 960x470) Image search: [Google]
uniqlo-models1.jpg
172 KB, 960x470
What's the consensus on Uniqlo?
>inb4 ">/fa/ >consensus"
>>
The most effay fast fashion brand
>>
use the catalog you fucking faggot
>>
>>11201343
boring anti-fashion and the prices are starting to get up there. the second hand designer market is getting so cheap thanks to grailed, i don't know why anyone is buying $30 button ups and $50 jeans from uniqlo anymore
>>
check the catalog, there was just a discussion seeing how it compares to H&M
>>
>>11201349
>>11201351
whoops
>>
>>11201348
what's fast fashion? is it a dumb joke?
>>
>>11201361
lurk
>>
>>11201350
>uniqlo
>anti fashion
What are you even talking about ?
>>
>>11201350
$5 undies tho
>>
>>11201343
GOAT for affordable basics. An excellent foundation for someone new to fashion looking to build a wardrobe. I'm kind of disappointed in the limited palette in women's clothes, as it's lacking in some earth tones. Fine if you like generic femme and pastels. I'm not as familiar with the menswear but it seems fine.
>>
>>11201361
lmao newfag

or braindead?
>>
>>11202085
This.

Uniqlo is good for
>OCBDs
>t-shirts
>chinos/shorts
>underwear
Jeans and sweatshirts are ok for the proce. Sweaters are generally considered their weakest product.
>>
>>11201856
kmart is 5 for $5 unbranded black briefs or boxers. why bother paying more?
>>
>>11201343
*pulls out shotgun and blow's OP's face right off*
>>
>>11202101
I did not know that about their sweaters. What's wrong with them? Bad materials or construction?
>>
>>11202102
>supermarket clothes
Never again
>>
>>11202105
Kind of both. A lot of pilling, paper thin and flimsy. You just can't make a decent wool sweater for that cheap. But a lot of people like their lambswool sweaters so ymmv.
>>
>>11201343
Best low-priced brand out there, great collabs too.
>>
You can do better than Uniqlo unless you're completely new. Socks and t-shirts are the only thing I buy there anymore.
>>
>>11202182
Where can you get better OCBDs and chinos for the price?
>>
>>11202182
Where else can I get good shit for cheap?
>>
>>11201350
> i dont know what i'm talking about - the post
>>
My selvedge Uniqlo denim is better than any levi's I've owned and I prefer them over my other pairs of selvedge from Brave Star, 3Sixteen, and Nudies. Also my navy OCBD came in today and it fits better and feels better than my Jcrew one. Backed
>>
if you've lurked /fa/ for longer than a few days you'll see that people here generally love uniqlo. its even in that sticky I think if you would FUCKING READ IT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.