[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the sizing so inconsistent? I went to Macy's and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Levis_logo-3.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Levis_logo-3.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
Why is the sizing so inconsistent?

I went to Macy's and spent literally 45 minutes trying to find a pair of Levi's that fit.
>>
>>11198599
>macy's
thats why
>>
>>11199007
what this anon said

there was a levi's employee that posted here before, don't have it screencapped but they have different subdivisions of their jeans

you have the jeans you buy from levi's themselves, the ones you buy from higher end stores then you have the lowest tier being the ones you buy from department stores

makes no sense personally, why not just sell the same jeans for the same price everywhere but yeah don't go to macy's trying to find levi's, do your own measurements then buy online
>>
Is it the same story with Dickies? I tried on a few different pairs at Wal-Mart and the 33x30 was waaaay tighter than the 33x32 (I like high water Dickies).
>>
>>11199050
Macy's is not a higher tier store for Levi's?
>>
>tfw bought 33x32 and 34x32 510s online
>the 34x24 are much slimmer
meh
>>
>>11199395
top kek

Macy's is barely above Sears/JC Penny level
>>
>>11199427
Macy's is clearly a tier above them. JCPenny doesn't have half the designer brands Macy's does.
>>
>>11199462
Also, I go into upper middle malls and they still have Macy's. They don't have JCPenny.
>>
>>11198599
>macys
there's your first mistake

>levi's
and there's your second

kys <3
>>
>>11199534
;)
>>
1: When Levi's says waist, they mean waist, not the hips.

2: Supposedly the ones made in Egypt are fatter than the ones made in Asia.
>>
We've got a Levi's outlet where I live and the sizing is really consistent
>>
>>11198599
Not only the sizing between different styles (eg the 508s you need to size down about 3 sizes) but within the same style and washes. Buying online is impossible with levis because of this reason.
>>
File: levis guide.png (64 KB, 1232x712) Image search: [Google]
levis guide.png
64 KB, 1232x712
>>11199050
Their jeans is definitely over priced for the shit it is. If your pretty hard on your jeans I hear great things about the ones dickies has.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.