[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we establish some ground rules to improve the quality of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
ITT we establish some ground rules to improve the quality of content on /fa/shion. I'll start:

>You probably don't belong here if you own any Apple products in gold.
>>
You probably don't belong here if you start threads like this.
>>
>>11194941
Remember when those guys (or one guy) came around here all "make /fa/ great again!!!" and made a bunch of general threads to try and reddit le organize the place?

They quit pretty fast after they saw it didn't work. Quality of content will never improve around here as long as the system doesn't change.
>>
fuck yall, waiting on that gold iphone se rn
>>
File: dont.jpg (53 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
53 KB, 500x499
>reading this on my gold iphone

how come you guys have to put down everyone elses style?
>>
I don't understand why Apple has chosen to offer to appeal to 1st and 2nd-gen Saudi-Americans with "gold" and "rose gold" but it is really tacky, IMO.

It pisses me off that they still refuse to make a Space Gray Macbook.
>>
File: 1393452691952.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1393452691952.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>11194915
Is that your suggestion? This is how you're going to make this board better?
>>
>>11195131
>complains about the suggestion
>offers no suggestion
>>
>>11195137
Troll threads are troll threads. nothing i say or do in this thread will matter, because it's a troll thread
>>
>>11195015
>Pepe
>2016
>>
>>11195108
>It pisses me off that they still refuse to make a Space Gray Macbook.

I agree anon
>>
Here's my ground rule: Talk about clothing, and not about fucking bullshit.
>>
>>11195015
nice green black people twitter frog dumb ghetto frog poster
>>
>>11195187
>fashion and style are only relevant to clothing

Well look at this faggot bitch.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.