[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sambas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: G17102_02_standard.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
G17102_02_standard.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
Wtf did i just bought ?
I thought it was good shoes with nice leather but it just feels like really shitty quality.
>>
u got kekd
>>
>>11194198
It's fucking shit mate, plus it make some fucking noise when you walk.

Thanks FA haha
>>
>>11194219
They're just adidas football shoes, what did you expect?
>>
Have you never owned a pair of adidas before.

I mean they're literally $80 shoes what did you expect
>>
>meme sambas
>>
Did you buy online? That was your first mistake.
>>
You got meme'd son.
>>
>>11194159
Your grammar is horrifying
>>
>>11194227
They are worst quality than any other adidas i had before. I have stan smith, gazelle, campus and the quality is better than those sambas _ I bought then on the adidas website.
>>
>>11194252
I am french, sorry.
>>
>>11194248
well, i can send them back. That's not really a mistake.
>>
>>11194222
something better.
>>
File: 9041398693918.jpg (565 KB, 1200x1049) Image search: [Google]
9041398693918.jpg
565 KB, 1200x1049
>>11194159
I got a pair of spezials a week ago, and they are great. Looks similar to the sambas, maybe get a pair if you want a similar style.
>>
>>11195404
i already had spezial and yes i remember they were way better quality than those shitty sambas.
>>
File: hamburg.jpg (15 KB, 450x202) Image search: [Google]
hamburg.jpg
15 KB, 450x202
These are better. I'm actually starting to like these more than GATS.
>>
File: bw.jpg (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bw.jpg
11 KB, 500x500
>>11195715
>>11195404
>not buying the adidas army trainer replicas
>>
>>11195732
W2c
>>
did u get the ones with the long tongue?
>>
>>11194252
not everyone is speak english as first language. you are faggot cocksucker for implying so.
>>
>>11196207
No they are exactly the same than pic related.
They are samba originals, and i bought them for 65 usd on the adidas website.
>>
>>11196216
OP here.
I wish he show me my mistakes, i want to learn and improve my grammar
>>
>>11194159
Just wanted to let everyone know that quality on those is pretty poor as a lot of people on /fa/ recommend to buy them.
>>
shouldve got the ROM instead
>>
>>11195404
Spezials are way better than Sambas. Both in quality and design. I bought some black samba's and had to put tape on the tongue to stop the squeaking. Gave them to a friend and bought spezials. Now my go to sneaker for adidas. Classic and low key.
>>
Only buy when you know where the shoe was manufactured.

When I go into Ecco store, they always show country of origin on the label. I always get Portuguese. Stand up to all kinds of abuse, hiking shoes I bought like 11 years ago are still good to go. Price is the same as Chinese etc.

I bought Chinese-manufactured Palladiums last year and they didn't last a summer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.