[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is /fa/ over the "le broody avant garde introvert" meme yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
is /fa/ over the "le broody avant garde introvert" meme yet
>>
>>11191889
>"le broody avant garde introvert"

>implying that's what you posted and not rick owens
>>
>thin cardigan
>service boots

Are we back in 2012?
>>
I certainly hope so.
>>
>>11191907
it's all cuckcore m8

also streetwear is shit in 2016
>>
>>11191950
that isn't even a good represention of current streetwear trends, faggot.
>>
That meme has been fashionable since Goethe... and probably even before.
>>
>>11191889
Looks like reddit, must've been passed down
>>
File: Joanna Braithwaite 77.jpg (41 KB, 482x500) Image search: [Google]
Joanna Braithwaite 77.jpg
41 KB, 482x500
>>11192627
Problem I that most of fa, with its malnourishment groups and caring more for brands than fits, looks like emasculated school shooters. And everything is just following a trend and not being original, trying to fit in with same angst ridden teens.
>>
File: 1451186647805.jpg (389 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1451186647805.jpg
389 KB, 960x1440
>>11192671
I take on the hitler youth core style.

but that's because i'm a legit darkwaver, unlike these other faggots.

Only listen to the best. The good kind of inspo only

I rotate favorite artists, this week Death In June. Next week probably Magic de Spell
>>
>>11192688
>death in june, magic de spell the list could go on...

shut up you edgy faggot
>>
>>11192702
nothing to do with "edginess" you fucking retard. I enjoy the synth/folk sound and the lyrics speak to my europa and/or interpretation of life.
>>
>>11192688
This would be sad if not a bait.

>I am the best and the darkest, unlike those others soft plebs
> I rotate through brands(not fits)
>>
>>11192688
the majority of these types of fits would lost 80% of their edge factor if they just swapped out the boots for sneakers
>>
>>11192790
i believe that the boot gives this style it's style. without the boot they are nothing.
>>
>>11192799
That's what I'm getting at. People tend to lump all these types of fits in with "le broody avant garde introvert" when in reality it's mainly muh ready for action boots
>>
>>11192616
the kanyecore meme is also trash
>>
How can I make my big legs look good in shorts? My thighs are thiq af.
>>
>>11193661
Wear something around a 7" inseam
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.