[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leather Jackets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (206 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
206 KB, 600x900
Anyone know what some affordable leather jackets are and which ones are good? $400 or less or would it be better to save up some more money for a blackmeans or blk dnm
>>
>>11190794
schott cafe racer
don't buy blk dnm unless you have really long arms
>>
>>11190794
today i bought this
>>
>>11190846
back
>>
>>11190846

laughably bad if you spent over $100
>>
>>11190870
its the real schott with the graphic on the back, the cafè racer is better i know,but i have an harley and it combine good
>>
What do you think of this http://store.actualpain.org/collections/all-products/products/actual-pain-vegan-leather-mens-black-jacket it's 'vegan' leather so it's cheap
>>
get this one
>>
>>11190851
>>11190846
Youre a colossal faggot, what the hell is wrong with you. HAY GUISE LOOK AT THIS GRUFEETEE ON MUH BACK.
Why the fuck
>>
>>11190963
Aalthough, to be fair... You did buy a correct brand of leather jacket
>>
>>11190851
Tries too hard to be the comme des garcons jacket
>>
>>11190940
Ugly and costs 50k.
>>
>>11190968
yes and i payed it 240 Euros new,i hope i dont get bored of the back
>>
>>11191019
Im sure you can remove it with acetone or something, im so used to viciously shitposting, that i didnt actually stop and realize that's kinda dope
>>
>>11190839
schott cafe racer feels really good, i use mine for riding and i love how it breaks in and moulds to the body, if possible, try the sizes in person and go for the slightly tighter fit rather than the looser one
>>
>>11191028
ty :D, if one day i get bored i will remove it i dont know,but actually i like it cause ive never see something like that
>>
considering motorbike jackets?
Check out Roland Sands Design Ronin jacket in tobacco
>>
>>11190839
thanks for the heads up on the blk dnm
>>11191019>>11190846
where did you find the schott for 240 euros?
>>
>>11191198
i have some friends that do destribution in shops,i payed it the half..
>>
>>11190940
Great for alligator cosplay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.