[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ i come to you today because i took a massive L two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WIN_20160418_220144.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160418_220144.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
/fa/ i come to you today because i took a massive L two days ago and now i have this ugly ass burn scar underneath my lip
>what do???
>do i have a ketchup stain on my face for life??
anywhoo ima post how it happened below, in the mean time tell me what i need to do
>>
File: HOOO.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HOOO.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>wear hoodie
>all creased on front
>too fucking lazy to take off
>just ironed a whole pile of clothes and cannot be fucked to iron another
>genius idea pops up in head
>iron hoodie while it's on e
>ironing
>ironing
>ironing
>fucking stroke upwards with iron
>burn my shit
yeah yeah what do i tell my kids tho
>>
keep it moisturized and under some kind of dressing/surgical tape/plaster, until the first scab has fallen off. do not expose to sun. use +(30-50) sunscreen on the spot for 2-4 weeks. should heal real quick this way without much scarring.

disregard most of the other advice in the thread.
for more info, just google 'burn heal care" or whatever.
>>
>>11188193
thankyou
can i use vaseline for moisturizer
it usually helps with the burning feeling and drying
>>
>>11188196
yep, it's fine provided that the wound is clean/disinfected.
>>
stop speaking like a nigger you dumb white boy
>>
>>11188171
sudocrem that shit boi

I had so many chin grazes growing up (bmxing) used to use vaseline and bandaids or w/e i could get to cover the graze but that would take like a week and be uncomfortable then someone showed me the magic of sudocrem, heals everything in two days or less
>>
>>11188192
>ironing your clothes while wearing them

My fucking sides, you deserve this.
>>
>>11188192
Are you the dude who shit his pants last week and was too lazy to wash them
>>
>>11188295
this
>>
>>11188295
>OP
>white
you consider niggers as asian too?
>>
>>11188339
>sudocrem
Isn't that shit for your ass?
>>
>>11188171
>this thread
>>
>>11188196
VASELINE IS NOT MOISTURIZER
>>
>>11188192

you can't be serious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.