[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /fa/ think about this guy? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: temp.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
what does /fa/ think about this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQbU89Cn0Y
>>
>>11187567
some of his grooming vids are ok.

the rest is normiecore fashion. good if you're a neckbear

also his voice is annoying
>>
hes like 4'11
>>
>>11187589

That's generous.

He is more of a lofty 4'6
>>
>>11187567
I like him desu he gets the job done for the normies and whats more his Hair products are decent
>>
>>11187567
I think you should stop making this thread and people should sage their replies.
>>
>>11187576
>>11187589
>>11187592
>>11187601
could you please point me to a better one? there must be a few good channels out there
>>
>>11187612
what are you looking for, exactly? as I said his grooming stuff is ok. fashion you're better off reading the mfa guide and tuxbell and branching out
>>
>>11187620
something fashion related that would fit me personally since i'm still relatively young(19) thus can't spend too much on expensive clothing
>>
This guy is pure garbage lmao

I remember he went on Shark Tank trying to pitch a stupid guide of his or something
>>
>>11187637
just read the guides and look at the tuxbell store list. buy basics from uniqlo, gap, american outfitters. don't spring for expensive stuff until you have more money
>>
he's happier than most of us
>>
>>11187747
>>11187738
also i live in Europe...
>>
>>11187567
has some good tips. idk i've watched like 2 of his videos.
>>
>>11187778
read the fucking tuxbell store list by country. jesus
>>
>>11187637
Well i know real men real style is more business and office style, but he's got good stuff i think
>>
His videos are good if you're just getting into fashion. He covers pretty basic stuff, but don't make his videos your only style. Use it as a benchmark and work from there.

Overall I like his stuff. I've been subscribed for a year now.
>>
This dude is chill, pretty good basic tips. Check out his makeover series its sick
>>
>>11187592
>>11187589
He's 5'6

>>11187738
I'm trying to find a video of this. Supposedly he's on season 4 - episode 402. Anyone mind helping?
>>
>>11187567
I like to watch his AlphaMProject videos.

The first season was awful.

The most recent was okay. I still question his sneaker choices.

Also, he doesn't know the difference between Venetian loafers and driving mocs. He also thought that the sole of shoes were made of wood, not realizing it is stacked leather. I'd expect someone who is an image consultant to know about those things.
>>
>taking advice from any man under 6'

kys 2bqhf.
>>
>>11187842
This, he's basically the fa/MFA of youtube fashion. Good for the basics, useless for everything else.

Same goes for here.
>>
>>11187921
if anything it's better to get advice from the genetically disadvantaged since they have to try harder to look good
>>
>>11187612
Luca Fersko
Geared toward gear

two of my favs
>>
>>11187567

a few hair threads ago, someone linked a video to this barber who explained how to get hair to change shape using heat, water, etc. unfortunately I don't remember the name but it was really useful. especially because he demonstrated on some guy's hair while he was talking.

this video, on the other hand, was annoying as fuck and I stopped watching halfway. seems like it only exists for him to show off his expansive and kinda aggressive mannerisms which I'm sure he practiced a lot. you'll learn more imitating him on a webcam than you will listening to whatever it is he's trying to convey.
>>
>>11187954
this
take note of his workout videos. Compensating much?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.