[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is getting fakes worth it? Do people actually care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x960
Is getting fakes worth it? Do people actually care?
>>
nobody gives a shit desu, just get high quality reps and you're good
>>
>>11185716
do they feel any different
>>
>>11185725
of course they do faggot theyll only last 4 months tops and the sneaker heads will call you out. Fakes are obvious
>>
when are the real ones dropping again? I slept thru the end restock...
>>
>>11185729
chill thx tho
>>
>>11185729
they can be, but real sneakerheads are like .000000001% of the general population, some hypebeast fuccboi at the mall isn't going to be able to tell the difference from some decent reps and retails
>>
>>11185716
Yea people do care, they will call you out.
>>
people are going to take pictures and make you an eternal meme forever, save up and buy real ones
>>
If I see you wearing fakes I will point fingers at you and scream at you in front of everybody so that you get embarrassed
>>
Where can you buy genuine real Yeezy's?
>>
>>11185768
gimmietheyeezys.com you get 10% off yeezys if you sign up
>>
>>11185716
the only people that will recognize/appreciate your shoes as yeezys will also know if they are authentic or fake
>>
>>11185716
>Do people actually care?
do you care? do you want "yeezys" or do you just want tubulars with this exact colorway?
>>
>>11185768
flight club and other consignment stores

sneaker cons
>>
>>11185716
i live in eastern europe and the fake yeezy shit is getting out of hand here, i see at least 5 pairs every day, some are painfully obvious others are somewhat decent but they are almost exclusivelly worn with horiblle outfits.
buying yeezy is at the moment the most basic bitch thing you can do, i cant decide if its worse getting fakes or overpaying for the original
>>
>>11186194
ya they have basically become the modern day ugg boot
>>
I don't know what more embarrassing, buying real yeezys or buying fake yeezys.

Definitely a part of the "all hype, no taste" starter pack
>>
>>11186237
u know what sucks is I got my PB 350s for retail price, from adidas.

and the only people I see wearing them are 14 year old rich kids who wanna flex their parents money. they wear other tastless shit like bape and balmains too.

it doesn't even make sense to me cuz I never thought of the 350 as a hyped "look how much money i have" shoe like the yeezy 2. they're so basic yet no one who owns a pair knows how to style them
>>
>>11186215
Ok Jacques Greene
>>
I bought a couple pairs off zz top and am not worried in the slightest about getting called out, nobody where I live would even know what yeezys are lol. They're comfortable af and look good. If they weren't so rare I'd have bought them legit, but I'm not waiting in a line or paying some stupid amount of money for shoes.
>>
>>11185729
no. if you know where to buy the right reps they're nearly 1:1 and even 'repheads' sometimes have trouble telling the fakes, especially oxford tan yeezys
>>
>>11186252
Ask your self if you want to be associated with 14 y-o rich kids or not, then you have your answer to whether you should buy / wear them.
>>
>>11186194

Can confirm, Paris especially.
>>
>>11185732
good.
>>
>>11185744
>but real sneakerheads are like .000000001%
not true at all. And when they do call you out, it's going to be fucking embarrassing and you will be forever known as "that guy".
>>
As long as you're ok with them being reps then who the fuck cares. If someone calls you out and judges you for it then fuck 'em they can go pay 1k for a real pair. That being said get good fakes from zztop or david.
>>
>>11187860
"Are those fakes hahaha"
"Yeah so what"
>>
File: high_fashion_autism.jpg (383 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
high_fashion_autism.jpg
383 KB, 640x640
>>11185716
I care. I legit check every pair of yeezy's I see, but really just because I'm interested in it and I don't call people out or anything. Also like half of my high fashion type pieces and a few of my shoes are fugazi. Taobao lit af. I feel like the best way to go for fake yeezy's though is the hilariously bad ones or like "custom" chinese colorways.
>>
>>11188809
Im on vacation atm and have seen a couple of pairs of all pink ones, pretty funny.
>>
>>11188837
Yeah I've seen those. My sister got me a pair of orange and white ones when she was in Indonesia. They were laughably bad but they match my sports team and made decent enough knock around shoes. I've seen some pretty crazy yeezy rips come out of south asia
>>
>>11185716
yes people care
you're too poor to afford a real pair so you're trying to stunt like you can blow $700 on a pair of China sneakers
>>
>>11185716
if you buy these perfect fakes noone will notice it
i dont know how do they feel like
>>
>>11189609
The only people whonwill care are snobby fucktards whontuink youre a piece of shit because you womt drop two grand on a secomd hand pair of yeezys.
>>
>>11185729
>fakes are obvious
ye right nigga, you just need to check innersole, watch every detail with loupe lmao
>>
>>11189693
second hand means legit pairs that are used
these are fake
get ur shit straight faggot
>>
>>11187860
that guy who was reasonable and decided not to pay $1000 to a fucking sandskin reseller
>>
>>11186063
not at all, the new gen reps are 99% identical
david's 7th batch
>>
>>11189698
lol they are obvious af if you have a real pair of yeeys as i do
>>
>>11189722
yeah ok buddy
>>
>>11185716
I have the money for real Yeezy's but I think it's stupid to pay $1k for shoes that will last a few months. Buy Davids 7th batch. I've had the 6th batch for a while and the "sneaker heads" haven't noticed at all . Don't stress it dude, buy good fakes and save yourself the money.
>>
>>11190522
This cw is only 400-650, buy real shit if you like it, if not, then don't. This shoes is mad comfy and that is 1 of reason people like it, wearing fake will never gave you that experience liked the authentic shoes. Besides wear fake can destroy your feet.( sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)
>>
>>11190557
>Besides wear fake can destroy your feet.

I don't know where you got this from but mine feel pretty much the same material and comfort wise and after running/walking in them on holidays I've had no issues
>>
>>11187860
>caring what some faggot autist that obsesses over candy colored shoes opinion is.

"that guy" should not be an issue if you hang out with fashionable people instead of cringy complex reading fucktards in jordan tank tops.
>>
>>11189763
WOW aren't you cool
>>
people don't care. at all.

but buy zz top's yeezy. they're undoubtedly the best ones
>>
>>11185729
this man copped yeezys at full resale
>>
>>11185716
as long as you don't try to convince people they're real you're good senpai
>>
people are becoming more aware of fakes now. Just got back from vacation and some dad had some pretty shitty pirate blacks, looked like a nut stain on some worn out black nike dri fit sock. Wouldn't have cared if his loud fucking baby didnt cry the entire flight.
>>
>>11192235
The best ones would be David's

>>11190557
Now, the fake NMDs aren't the best in the comfort department but your feet can't get destroyed unless you deal with really dodgy stuff
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.