[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very low carb diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: istock000009196614small.jpg (93 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
istock000009196614small.jpg
93 KB, 620x350
I know this belongs to /thinspo/ but w/e

Would eating some broccoli,one or two eggs,a yoghurt and one orange per day (only at noon) a good way to lose tons of weight fast?This meal contains roughly around 400kcal
>>
>>11185372
You're a dumbass actually take diet advice from /thinspo/ threads. if you want to lose weight fast your best option is the protein sparing modified fast. Just google it. 400 is too low to be sustainable for any length of time and will lead to binging. I dont 'care how iron your will is. Better to do a manageable deficit that will still get you where you want without being so depleted and weak you can't focus or walk up stairs without getting exhausted.
>>
>>11185567
just let him die. Darwin's theory.
>>
>>11185372
>I know this belongs to /thinspo/
No, it doesn't belong on /fa/ at all. It doesn't even warrant a thread on /fit/. Read the /fit/ sticky you complete faggot.
>>
jesus christ, this is pathetic.

starving yourself in order to look like an slp model will only make you look like a wimp. skinny 10/10s look awesome, you will not.

if you're fat then still, don;t take a shred of advice from thinspo, they have no idea what they are talking about and are probably dangerously malnourished, not to mention ugly and just plain pathetic looking.
>>
File: 1459869856750.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1459869856750.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>11185567
>says diet advice from /thinspo/ threads is shit
>gives a typical recommendation that someone in /thinspo/ would give

>>11185372
You need to ask on /thinspo/. Give your weight, height, and gender there along with goal weight. Assuming you are an average 5' 6" chick, you should probably eat somewhere around 1200kcal for weight loss.
>>
>>11185372
why the fuck do you want to eat 400 kcal a day, your body won't work as it's supposed to

your cognitive function will diminish, you will lose your muscle and you'll be tired all the time, adding to the fact that it's not sustainable at all. Work out, eat at a 20% caloric deficit. Protip: you can eat whatever you want in this calorie range but fast carbs will throw your insulin through the roof, making you tired and hungry quicker than if you were to eat slow carbs with some fiber

The answer to your question is no, it is not a good way to lose weight
>>
>>11185708
>>11186784
this

also read up on how to do shit on /fit/, the sticky is good
>>
>>lose tons of weight fast

Kek
>>
>>11185372
Replace the orange with a grapefruit, i was training at the mayweather boxing gym in las vegas and jeff mayweather told me grapefruits are the best food to eat to lose weight because something in them burns fat.
>>
File: frog.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
11 KB, 408x408
>>11187599
and you believed that?
>>
>>11187599
That's a myth. Grapefruits are good because they are low calorie and have fiber to keep you full. But so are oranges (also low calorie, also a good source of fiber).

There is nothing magical about grapefruits for burning fat.

Also careful not to eat too much fruit because it is loaded with sugar. Moderation is key.
>>
>>11187599
if you think losing weight is as simple as eating grapefruits every once in a while you really shouldn't give dietary advice to anyone.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAH christ!
>>
>>11185372
its a good way to fucking die
>>
>>11187859
not if you do it sparingly. I think at that point might as well do some weekend fasting though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.