[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Big Boss haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
I want to do the same haircut but I have no idea if it's even possible.
Any idea on how would they look if they were not tied ?
And it looks like they're not even long on top ?!

[spoiler] Inb4 it's not Big Boss [/spoiler]
>>
best advice i can give you: kys
>>
>>
File: tvk0Xa6.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tvk0Xa6.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>11185079
K'
Any other advice ?
>>
I've been interested in his haircut for a while, but not his current one, his mullet. As far as I can tell he cuts the sides shorter than the top and leaves the hair at the back where his ponytail is formed long.
>>
brylcreem
>>
>>11185109
The Mullet from MGS3 is pretty easy to make.
This one seem complicated since you can't tie the top hair since they're too short but they still have to be long enough to not look weird.
>>
>>11185089
ew bro get a better graphics card
>>
File: baki-son-of-ogre-739390.jpg (89 KB, 413x419) Image search: [Google]
baki-son-of-ogre-739390.jpg
89 KB, 413x419
>>11185192
> Playing on PC
> 2016

Kek
>>
>>11185219
Oh fuck of console shill
>>
>>11185073
>Any idea on how would they look if they were not tied ?
did you even play the fucking game, you god damn retard?
>>
>>11185192
lol u still play on pc?
keep up
>>
>>11185257
Yeah I know you can see it on the begining but I tought he cut his hair on the bait or had an haircut at least.
And it looked bad.
>>
File: 4L_DGKfV0P0.jpg (69 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
4L_DGKfV0P0.jpg
69 KB, 500x612
>>11185383
>and it looked bad
However mullets should come back
>>
Tell the barber to cut you like one of the 70s pop star
>>
>>11185073
said it before and I'll say it again, if you're not legitimately an operator this haircut will never look good.
>>
Do the Kazuhira "pussyphantom"
>>
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>11185265
>>11185219
>these people believe PS4 and xbone wont be outdated hardware in 3 or so years

cute
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.