[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naked & Famous Stacked Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NAKE-MJ118_V1.jpg (372 KB, 960x1450) Image search: [Google]
NAKE-MJ118_V1.jpg
372 KB, 960x1450
Can anyone who owns a pair of these help me with sizing? The sizing on these are weird and I'm trying to get a pair that will account for future stretching. Should I go with a size 28 (waist 31) or 29 (waist 32) if my current pair of pants have stretched to a size 32 waist? I'm just trying to ensure these won't be too big or too small once I purchase them.
>>
any stretching will be resolved when you wash them
buy true to size
>>
>>11184638
I've heard to size down an inch or so with denim like this due to stretching along with the fact that you barely wash raw denim.
>>
>>11184680
Are they raw? If raw, size up one to two sizes.
>>
>>11184733
They're raw, the sizing is odd on these though as a size 30 has a 33 waist, so I was thinking of getting a size 28 with a 31 waist to account for the stretching, as my current pair have a 32 waist.
>>
>>11184742
If theyre already sized raw (i.e., a 30 is really a 33inch waist), then I'd just buy them true to size and do a preliminary room temperature soak before wearing them
>>
>>11184796
They're waxed though, so I don't think I can soak them
>>
File: 1454091044754.png (269 KB, 459x360) Image search: [Google]
1454091044754.png
269 KB, 459x360
>>11184623
>>
>>11184831
These look very good when they aren't awkwardly modeled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-RGGA6wOnk
>>
>wear 30 waist in levis
>buy N&F left hand twill in 29
>they stretch, but never enough to be fully comfortable.
>buy a new pair with 30 waist
>works out perfectly
>>
bump, interested as well
>>
>>11185731
I ended up going for the 28 after comparing all the measurements to my old pair of jeans
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.