[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which deodorant is /fa/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 81d6Zo1KWZL._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 158x355) Image search: [Google]
81d6Zo1KWZL._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 158x355
Which deodorant is /fa/ approved?
>>
Anything that is scentless and keeps the pitstains at bay is 10/10
>>
BO is effay
>>
>>11184449
Great if you're 87

>>11185058
b8
>>
literally anything that doesnt smell like shit
>>
degree is my favorite others dont work for me
>>
>>11185131
bitches love a guy that smells like their daddy, trust me
>>
I use the rexona one that doesn't stain white shirts
>>
File: degree-men-fresh.jpg (45 KB, 522x363) Image search: [Google]
degree-men-fresh.jpg
45 KB, 522x363
Been using this for the last decade. Leaves no marks, doesn't smell anything, and lasts me 24 hours even doing sports after work (though I don't sweat that much).

You can get it for relatively cheap on sale. It's not the cheapest but I really like the smoothness of it and how it doesn't leave any marks.
>>
>smell old spice at a store
>it literally smells like candies

Why would anyone like this shit?
>>
I use the rexona one that doesn't have perfume, it is just deodorant.
>>
Let cigarettes be your perfume.
>>
>>11185260
You are disgusting and you make everyone in the room except your gross buddies want to leave
>>
Tussy

If you can find any anywhere lol.

I found two at the bottom of a Walmart shelf last year
>>
Mennen
>>
Rexona antiperspirant
>>
>>11185270
b bbut isnt smoking effaay?
>>
>>11185235
>>11185225
>>11185208
>>11185255
>>11186721

Rexona = Degree (US) = Sure (UK)
>>
>>11184449
Tom's unscented
>>
Dove unscented antiperspirant spray. Shit works unless it's killer heat.
>>
File: pg-4658_1z.jpg (168 KB, 705x1600) Image search: [Google]
pg-4658_1z.jpg
168 KB, 705x1600
I switched from antiperspirants to gel deodorants 4 years ago and I never get yellow pit stains anymore.

Also I never get insta-sweat pools under my pits even though it wasn't even hot like antiperspirants. Switching to gel deodorants saved me lots of headaches.
>>
>>11186766
Did the company just buy a bunch of existing brands and repurposed them or are they just going name-crazy?
>>
somebody teach me how to smell pleasantly of vanilla
>>
>>11187018

yeah more than likely, they are all owned by unilever.

it normally happens when the market already has a product of that same name, or if it doesn't translate culturally or w/e

for example axe is called lynx here in the uk
>>
>>11187026
Lactovit has a pretty nice smell and its pretty light and good 4 skin.

Legit 10/10 deodorant, make you smell kindof milky but its p nice.
>>
>>11185244
>funny maymay commercials
>betas and tools flock to it
>>
>>11186884
Antiperspirants just feel gross too.
>>
>>11187378
Also fucks your skin up and you have to legit scrape it off when you bathe.
>>
File: image.jpg (893 KB, 2364x2364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
893 KB, 2364x2364
Malin + Goetz make the best deodorant. Costs £18 a stick but it lasts for about 6 months. No staining, 100% natural, light, fresh odour.
>>
Deodorant fucks with your ecosystem and allows the stinky bacteria to thrive more.

I stopped using soap, shampoo, deodorant, pomade, aftershave lotion, chapstick et cetera. Just stopped using everything cold turkey and now I look and smell better than ever just washing with water.
>>
>>11187422
Ur probably a woman tho, in cold climate too.

Met a couple ladies like this back when i didnt live in a fucking tropical island.
>>
>>11185222
sadly i can back this one up
>>
>>11187422
>I stopped using soap, shampoo, deodorant, pomade, aftershave lotion
unbeknownst to you, you probably look and smell terrible.
>>
Antiperspirants are bad for you. Just use deodorant

Arm and hammer makes really good clear scentless deodorant
>>
Lynx Africa lad
>>
>>11184449

every human has their own individual scent. a good scented deodorant is gonna depend on an individuals body chemistry. whats great on one person might be shit on another
>>
>>11187422

Whenever i read shit like this its presented as a wonderous cure. People rave about how they body and skin improved and how they dont smell.

Even moreso, how they even smell better because of their now more dominant natural BO.

But i cant believe that shit and im too scared to try it. Granted, i stopped using shampoo and i like it.
>>
>>11187639
I'm a big guy in a moderate maritime climate.
>>11187710
I've been complimented out of the blue on my smell by qts when I wasn't wearing anything if that means anything. Ultimately I don't give a fuck though, I stopped with all that nonsense for convenience, that it actually made things better is a pleasant bonus.
>>
>>11184449
Mitchum and a good cologne
>>
>>11187869
second this, mitchum works perfectly on my armpits, don't think I've sweated in a normal day since + cologne for the fresh fragrance
>>
>>11187800
You cant smell your own BO fully, it much more probable than not that you will smell like shit.
>>
>>11187422
B8
>>
>>11187800
It's shit, I have done this for years just out of not caring. My own stink is tolerable but its not pleasant. It has definitely changed over the years of not wearing anything though. It's not as musky and is somewhat metallic smelling and a bit onion'y.
>>
>>11188001
Did/do you shower/bathe daily?
>>
File: 1460867597794.jpg (58 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1460867597794.jpg
58 KB, 396x691
>>11187800
> Even moreso, how they even smell better because of their now more dominant natural BO.

I dont know about this, but girls ALWAYS loved my natural BO better than anything else. that, and a fucking AXE deodorant out of all things. back before rebranding to deer hipster shit, they had those chocolate something yada yada 5 flavours shit, one of those.

However, when you can sense your own body odor, it always makes you nervous, because you only perceive it like 50%, and to everyone around you you might smell like shit.

i dunno! jusst take showers everyday, soap entire body very rarely, and I shave almost everything with soap, so the problematic areas are clean washed and shaven anyways.
>>
>>11187413
I wanna try this, but I don't know if I can trust a man who wears beads and lip balm.
>>
>>11187834
>I'm a big guy
UUUU
>>
>>11188666
Stopped wearing beads a while ago, it was a phase. Lip balm is essential though.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.