[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable to sport fake yeezies, General fake thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-12-07-21.png (439 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-12-07-21.png
439 KB, 960x540
Is it acceptable to sport fake yeezies,

General fake thread
>>
>>11176332
only if you wanna be laughed at
kys btw
>>
>>11176341
Damn senpai foreal
>>
>General fake thread
you disgrace yourself
be ashamed for asking that question
>>
Fuck all these other faggots wanting to flaunt their expensive ass second hand shoes. Wear whatever you like. The fakes are close enough to originals that 80 percent of people wont be able to tell.

Wear things for yourself not to impress other people.
>>
>>11176332
Buy good fakes. Probably cost your around $150-$200. No one will be able to tell, and if they do that means they buy fakes too.
>>
>>11176332
As long as you don't pass em off as real, go for it.

Style is style. If you fuck with it, fuck with it. Reps exist because everyone can't get one.
>>
Yeah. Do what you want who cares b
>>
>>11176332
no absolutely not

a guy was bragging on his story about his yeezys and they were so obviously fucking fake man i almost felt pain restraining myself from calling that out
>>
>>11177566
But I'm not bragging, I straightforward tell people mine are fake if they ask,

I sport them for my style not to brag
>>
visit /repsneakers
buy 75$ Jessies and 99% cant tell
buy 175$ davids and 99.99% can't tell
>>
>>11176332
Why not. People will say no because they won't feel special for being lucky to buy some at retail or they will feel stupid for spending hundreds of dollars for them.
>>
>>11176332
Yes. It's kind of punk to say 'fuck that' to artificially marked up shoes. Most of them look like shit, though.

It's a bit more /fa/ if you don't pretend they're the real ones. I think of them as a special fuck you to nikedidas on my feet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.