[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Barbell Jeans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: barbell.jpg (104 KB, 645x700) Image search: [Google]
barbell.jpg
104 KB, 645x700
Opinions on Barbell Jeans?
>>
>>11172654
They look like functionality played a part in their design, so /fa/ will hate it
>>
>>11172654
Meh, they just look like average jeans. Don't like the bottom of the men's ones, looks like a boot cut. I think if they were tapered knee-down to about a 7" opening they'd look pretty good, plus an opening that size is big enough to not make someone with big legs looks weird as fuck.
>>
>>11172654
It would be nice to have a tapered jean that's less pricey. I'm not going to spend over 100USD on a pair of pajama jeans.
>>
File: mens-black-front.png (883 KB, 700x1093) Image search: [Google]
mens-black-front.png
883 KB, 700x1093
>>11172768
However, these swim shorts look kinda nice.
http://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/mens-swim-shorts-black
>>
>>11172740
They're sweatpants made to look like jeans.
>>
>>11172654
Anyone know of a similar brand that isn't overpriced?
>>
>>11173385
Pajamajeans
>>
????

whyyyyyyyy

do u even know ANY history behind jeans?!!!?!?
>>
>>11173393
>implying that it's not okay for pants to look like jeans and not be super durable.
>>
>>11172654
My understanding is that the only difference is that Barbell Jeans have a roomier cut in the thigh/crotch area. No real difference from that and 501 CTs, at least broadly speaking.

I like the idea, honestly, but that's because squats have made pants shopping a bitch. Most pants fit too tight in the thigh or too baggy in the calves, a nice taper fixes that.
>>
File: dsc_6994.jpg (96 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
dsc_6994.jpg
96 KB, 800x1199
>>11173444
The look nicer around the ass too. Even though the model seems to be tilting a bit.
The chinos, anyway.
(Assuming glootz)
>>
File: back.jpg (327 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
327 KB, 1200x1800
>>11172654
im LOLing as im browsing these fits. is this supposed to be attractive? jeans for people with fat tree trunk thighs
>>
>>11173614
Muscular men are, you know, more attractive and ideal
>>
>>11173623

Did the internet tell you that?
>>
>>11173628
No, muscular men are more desirable and dominant.
>>
>>11173628

Not OP, but the internet told me twinkbois are more attractive which is nonsense
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>11172654
What in the fuck are barbell jeans
>>
any jeans with stretch are GARBAGE, plain and simple.
>>
>>11173644
>spot the DYEL
>>
I'd wear the female ones, to be honest.
>>
>>11173640
Pricey pajama jeans, that look nice on a developed lower body, and that you can squat/deadlift in.
>>
Honestly thinking of getting these but using them as gym shorts. I live in a desert so no beaches here.

http://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/mens-swim-shorts-black
>>
>>11173644
agreed. these also look like they have a super low rise. like, unflatteringly low. bend over and reveal your crack low.
>>
>>11173660
>>11172777
Im retarded. I posted without even scrolling.
>>
>>11173660
I want them too.
They say the mobility is great, so I just might.

Fellow NM breh, by chance?
>>
>>11173681
Nay, Vegas here. Idk how you guys have cooler weather you're in the desert desert senpai.
>>
>>11173689
It's nice and chilly in the morning, and then in the afternoon, the sun feel great on the skin without it being too hot outside.

At least for now. I'm not looking forward to using the swamp cooler. That humidity spouting trash.
>>
>>11173655
nah they don't like nice on a developed lower body because they're too baggy to make anything out. If there was a slim fit or a skinny fit i might have been interested but these are just shit.
>>
>>11173716
Stop skipping leg day.
>>
>>11173628

>every single woman desires exactly the same traits in a man
>>
>>11174900
Leg day is the one day i don't skip lel, the bottom half of the jeans aren't even tapered.

You a representative of the company? Lmao flashhype makes shit jeans that look better than these for $20 lel.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.