[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys this released an hour ago on the supreme site, and i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
hi guys

this released an hour ago on the supreme site, and i was sleeping an hour ago (although i probably wouldn't have grabbed it anyways considering its pretty expensive to begin with + import fees and conversion bc i live in canada)

does anyone know the name of this particular style of polo?

the pattern is described on the website as "jacquard", but i really like the old tacky fit.

thanks guys <3
>>
>>11172362
Arthur Spooner shirt
>>
>>11172365
:/
>>
>>11172365
You're a spooner shirt
>>
>>11172362
you mean a zipper polo?
>>
>>11172362
this is the worst looking shirt i have seen in my life.
stop with the "it's disgusting but it's supreme so it's cool" meme.
>>
>>11172485
It's called normcore, newhomo.
>>
not quite charlie brown core.
>>
>>11172485
it's pretty good for a late 60s motown look but not a lot else - people don't tend to have a brown base in their outfits these days
>>
>>11172485
no, like i genuinely like this shirt and the purpose of me making this thread is so that i can find out what type of shirt it is

>>11172432
yeah, it has a zipper but do you see how the arms and the bottom of the shirtlook? the ribbed ends with the taper. its nothing like a traditional polo.

bump again
>>
bum[
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.