[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you eat to stay skinny i mean i don't think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: skinny.jpg (12 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
12 KB, 264x396
What do you eat to stay skinny i mean i don't think that eating 400 calories / day is the best thing for me.
>>
dick
>>
>>11172122
personally i just try to eat two servings of fruits and one serving of vegetables a day, and everything else seems to fall in place, if you do that and maybe skip breakfast and just have a big coffee or late or something it's pretty hard to gain weight unless the fruits you're eating are like avacados and the veggies are potatoes or some shit.

I guess it's kind of a form of intermittent fasting?
>>
Meal replacement/protein drinks can help cut a few hundred calories from a normal diet
>>
I have this one weird trick where I eat healthy and work out. Seems to work.
>>
>>11172122
lots of fat
>>
try diet soda fasting
>>
>>11172122
Literally anything I want. I never plan my meals.

However, I usally crave things like yogurt with honey and bananas, oatmeal, peanutbutter and banana sandwiches, etc.
>>
Look up PSMF. Carb refeed since a week. <1000 calories and you're good. Mix in some stims and fasting for better results. Full body lifting 2-3x a week with 10-15 min cardio everyday (on stims), every non lifting day if not.
>>
>>11172122
3 heavy and big meals, 2 twix's, an apple, some yoghurt, warm milk with honey, a liter of water.
Thats about it daily 133 lbs and 6'1 feet
>>
>>11172122
My day when I want to lose is usually
>9:00 - Breakfast
>1:00 - lunch
>5:00 - dinner
Each meal 300-400 cals, get some protein in every meal, curb hunger with drinks that contain little to no calories, drink lots of water.

Maintaining isn't hard, learn to read/estimate calories, don't be retarded and you shouldn't exceed your daily requirement.
>>
>>11172122
A bit less than 2000 calories per day. Simple as that.
>>
>>11172183
ditto here, stop food at 7, continue at 11 or 12 - thats 16 hours of nothing.

Also black coffee and tea help - they're stimulants and so make hunger go and are both calorie free
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.