[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>third day of no eat >losing it, my own mind has already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pbj.png (188 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pbj.png
188 KB, 400x300
>third day of no eat
>losing it, my own mind has already tried to trick me into eating numerous times but I've held out
>exam day
>mind tells me I'll do better if I eat
>realize this is just my mind trying to trick me into eating calories I don't need
>gorge on PB&J
>finally see clear on the trickstery of my mind
>throw it all up
>feel good and accomplished
>on the way out of the toilet
>mind tells me I should eat something because I just threw up

How do I get my mind in sync with my conciousness? Every time I try to do something it gets in the way.
>>
>>11171394
>no eat
what a retard!
hahahahah
>>
.... Is this for real?
>>
File: an_hero1[1].jpg (34 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
an_hero1[1].jpg
34 KB, 750x600
>>11171394
please consider becoming an hero OP
also not /fa/ related, saged, reported, called the cops
>>
>>11171394
There's literally no point starving yourself regardless of your goals. You're a fucking moron
>>
>>11171394
third day is most tough you get used to hunger after
>>
watch The Sound of Insects
>>
>people biting the bait
>>
>>11171394
I'm on my second day, first day was kinda easy, drank a shit ton of coffee no sugar and green tea, today seems good so far as well but its barely 2 in the morning, I'll try to sleep it off and and get some more coffee and smokes when I wake up
>>
Ya'll niggas is stupid
>>
Eat ice
There's just enough calories in it to trick your body into thinking you're actually eating
>>
your options are eat nothing or pb&j?

oh! nice bait
>>
>>11171394
wrong board, dummy.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>11171394
stop using /fa/ Young Thug
>>
>>11171394
op if you want to lose weight i suggest you just try replacing breakfast with coffee and eating a few more veggies and fruits, doing what you're doing is going to fuck with the acidity levels in your stomach causing serious acid reflux and eventually esophagitis if you do this type of no eating for days shit for 6 months.
>>
>>11172304
Thanks for the real advice and the bump the guy did.

I don't know why are people so hostile I had the impression everyone was trying to lose wait and deal with anorexia here.
>>
>>11172380
ehh it's 4chan, you gotta realize the majority of people here are underage hormone filled teens that will say random vulgar dumb shit lol. A lot of the people here have come here trying to learn about fashion/style, and don't actually know anything, you gotta filter through the 90% of shit and just take in what works for you, i hope your weight loss works out my man, you can try intermittent fasting with the shit i mentioned above, it's really not that hard once you get used to it bro.
>>
>>11172380
Just go on a calorie deficit. Eating nothing is stupid as fuck and will fuck your metabolism in a longer term.
>>
>>11172427
there's no such thing as a "fucked" metabolism, the problem lies with acidity in your stomach, doing a 24 hour fast isn't a TERRIBLE idea as long as you use it the right way, if you're just starting a diet you can do a ONE DAY 24 hour fast to slow down your metabolism and make you less hungry, then just coast from there, but doing it too much can seriously impact your health, and i don't mean weight wise.

I would advise against doing a 24 hour fast more than once a month.
>>
>>11172470
any proof on that citation?

genuinely curious
>>
>>11172550
on what?

regardless i don't feel inclined to show any scientific proof though, i have personal experience with the situation and you can google it.

Other than that, please sage this thread when you reply as it's really not the place for it =/
>>
>>11171468
i didn't think there were any calories in ice senpai
>>
>not eating for 3 days

You fucking pleb.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.