[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fa/ deal with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: returnButton-1(1).jpg (15 KB, 578x296) Image search: [Google]
returnButton-1(1).jpg
15 KB, 578x296
How often do you have to return stuff you buy at a shop?
Do you get emberassed?
>>
>>11171384
Very often and no.
>>
I will have to return pants they ordered for me because they just don't fit... I'm super emberassed.
Do I have to?
I told the guy he orders them I definitely buy them.
>>
>>11171387
R-really? I get red just thining about it.
First I was insecure about it but now I'm glad I made this thread.

Thank you.
>>
>>11171388
Dude, they don't fit. Return them. He runs a business, if he sells a product that doesn't meet the customers standards he should be fine with a return. This is how the world works.
>>
>>11171392
What will happen with the pants?
>>
>>11171396
Not sure if trolling....

He'll sell them to someone else
>>
>>11171391
No worries. As a business they expect to deal with that
>>
>>11171384
>Do you get emberassed?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>11171405
I try to be sustainable, I'm sure I fucked up that one... it's such shamefur dispray...

>>11171402
They will have to keep them until the end of the season and will send them back then. They ordered them especially only for me... fuuuuuuu

>>11171427
Kek, I'll ask them as well.
>>
Still the OP, my heart starts beating faster thinking about it.
Can't just someone else do it for me? This so bad.
>>
>>11171447
Either grow some balls or keep the pants.

It won't be their first time this has happened, and won't be their last
>>
>>11171454
I can't possibly keep them, they look stupid.
Thanks for being a help people.
>>
>>11171473
I'd feel bad too if they ordered them especially for me
>>
>>11171384
Why would you be embarrassed about returning something? shit happens and mistakes are made lol.
>>
This won't make you feel any better but last time I had to return clothes (Zara) I literally stood there for 10 fucking minutes waiting for the bitches to scan and organize everything. Having social anxiety standing there felt like an hour, plus there was a ton of other people around me.
>>
>>11174735
That's what you for shopping at a shithole you sperg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.